Skyquake x Shy!Human!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: The Zombie Song}

You fiddled with your thumbs, blushing beneath your scarf. You looked to the side, eyes watery from the cold air.

"What troubles you?" Asked the robot you sat on.

"O-Oh n-nothing," You replied, playing with your hair now. "J-Just a little c-cold." You lied. You were actually toasty.

"Hm..." The Cybertronian hummed in thought, making you nervous. "(Y/N)," Skyquake started. "Have those rude humans been tormenting you again?"

You sighed, a cloud of steam entering the air. "Yes..."

Skyquake growled which alerted you. You jumped up.

"D-Don't h-h-hurt them! I-It's okay I-I can t-take it!" You stuttered.

"It's unacceptable, (Y/N)," Skyquake snarled. He looked at you making you shiver. You were on his shoulder. "Please tell me when they do it again." His expression became softer.

"S-Skyquake..." You muttered as you hid in your scarf again, face red. "S-Stop..."

Skyquake smiled and used one digit to pull the scarf from your face. Your face was as bright as the sun from embarrassment.

"Oh come on," He said suddenly playful. "Don't hide that adorable face! It's not everyday creatures like you deserve those words."

You blushed harder. "Skyquake!" You shouted.

Skyquake laughed, enjoying the moment of teasing you.

"Oh come on, (Y/N)," Skyquake said with a smirk. "How about we do something fun, yeah?"

You slowly nodded, leaning into his neck cables. Skyquake smirked and walked to a cave.

Skyquake lifted his servo, allowing you to jump upon it. You did so gladly and was set on the ground. You yawned and walked over to the wall to sit.

Skyquake walked farther into the cave. You just stared out into the snow, watching it lightly fall.

"(Y/N)!"

"Coming!" You shouted as you stood. You ran towards the seeker and saw him holding something.

"Look what I got you!" He sat the object on the ground and you gasped. It was a (very) small but cozy little cabin. It looked to only fit a bed and free space.

"S-Skyquake! Y-You shouldn't h-have!" You said as you smiled like a goof.

Skyquake shook his head and chuckled. "But I did. I didn't want your fragile flash and bones become glass from the rock ground. And I have figured out that humans can get 'hyperthermia'. Do you have hyperthermia?" He tilted his head, concerned.

You smiled with a small blush. You were not used to anyone being so concerned about you.

"N-No. I d-don't. Thank you f-for caring..." You said as you looked down.

Skyquake smiled. "Well," He started. "You should get to recharge. You need to reprocess your data."

You giggled. "Night, Skyquake." You said as you opened the cabin door.

"Good night, (Y/N)."

You entered the cabin and looked around. Just as you thought. A bed and free space.

You jumped onto the bed and found it soft. You relaxed and smiled. You yawned as you looked out the single window in the cabin.

You watched Skyquake sit by the wall and stare out into the snow. That was the last thing you had witnessed before interning the dream world.

But just as quickly as you had entered the world of slumber, you were quickly awaken. A nightmare had interrupted your sleep.

You gulped and looked out the window to see Skyquake asleep on the wall, arms crossed.

You slowly sat up and walked over to the door. You opened it and was met with cold air. You shivered and blinked the cold tears away.

You slowly made your way over to the sleeping alien. He seemed peaceful in his slumber but tense.

You gulped and started to climb on top of him, struggling at times without footing or grip. You made it to his shoulder and made yourself comfortable.

You laid on his neck and let your body relax. You exhaled with a smile, a puff of hot steam entering the cold air.

"Night, Sky." You said, not expecting a response.

"Good night, (Y/N). Recharge well."