TFP!Knockout x Female!Human!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: American Dreams}

You growled darkly as you held the knife to the stick Breakdown had given you. You sharpened it quickly, unfazed of the blood oozing from your cut thumb.

You were angry at Knockout. He did another race in the middle of a very important time! And where was he now?

A race.

You looked at the sharpened stick, able to cut through butter. Sighing, you toss it aside and put your knife away. Standing from the small chair you sat in, you walked over to your small 'bed'. It was just a few cloths.

You shook your helm as you heard the doors open to Med Bay. You laid now and put your back to the open room.

It was silent for a moment.

"(Y/N)? I know you're awake..." Knockout said hesitantly. "Look, I-I'm Sorry. I went out to get you something."

"If it's a stupid trophy, screw it." You snapped.

Knockout vented. "No, it's not. Just look, please?"

You thought for a second before sitting up to look. In Knockout's huge servos was a small, fluffy animal.

It was a kitten!

You gasped and grasped the kitten gently, cuddling it as it purred. It was in good health, just thin. You looked at Knockout to see him at his desk, frowning.

As the kitten purred, you sighed. "I'm sorry for being mad, Knockout," he said softly. "I overreacted."

Knockout looked over. "No you didn't, it was the right reaction. Now, what will you name it?"

You hummed and quickly checked the gender. You smiled to find it a male. "I think I'll name him,"

You thought a moment longer. Then you smiled and looked at the Decepticon medic. "Knockout. His name is Knockout."

-

High School is so stressful