TFP!Starscream x Seeker!Reader Pt. 3

{Requested}

{Song Above: Hurt}

You held the pillow close as you nervously watched Starscream pace at the foot of the Berth. Your cheek still hurt from where he slapped you.

"What do you MEAN that you're sparked!? I demanded you to take medication from Knockout to prevent this so either you disobeyed me or stayed with another!" He was enraged.

"I would never cheat on you, Commander!" You exclaimed loudly. He whipped around to you with a snarl. You flinched and looked away. "I-I'm Sorry."

Starscream huffed and stomped over, roughly grabbing your arm and dragging you towards Med Bay.

You didn't dare fight.

When you both made it to med bay, Knockout was there buffing. Starscream threw you onto the Berth, making you hit your stomach. You gasped in pain and held it tightly.

Knockout was surprised. "Wha-"

"Get that sparkling out of my mate." He growled. You gasped.

Knockout blinked. "Like... an abortion?"

"Yes. KILL IT."

You shook and held your stomach. You looked at Knockout for help. He vented. "Fine. But you have to leave."

Starscream scoffed and left without hesitation.

You began to cry, not wanting to take the sparkling's life. Knockout gave you a side hug.

"I can call the Autobots," he whispered for only you could hear. You froze and looked at him.

"Y-You-"

"I know you don't want to go through this. I don't want to either. And seeing you in so much pain like this hurts. I want you to go to the Autobots and stay there. I want you to raise your sparkling no matter what." Knockout whispered, glancing towards the door.

"But Starscream will know that you helped me. What about you?" You whispered back.

Knockout smiled shyly. "I know. But I'm smarter than him by far." He chuckled.

"Now stay put." He said and ran to his computer, quickly calling the Autobots and telling them what was happening.

They argued a bit-the Autobots not Knockout-before agreeing. And soon they had bridged into the room.

You felt relieved but terrified. Optimus saw you and smiled softly, offering you his hand.

"We will protect our newest generation with our lives. I hope that you would let us?"

You stared at his hand for a moment, thinking. Then, you reached out and took it.

There was no going back now.