Bayverse!Ironhide x Reader

{REQUEST}

(Song Above: Crank It)

You scoffed with your arms crossed. You glared at Galloway and growled.

"Here to be the President's doll?" You asked.

He glared at you. "Don't you show me disrespect, soldier. I can take you out of here ASAP!"

You smirked. "So scared. Oh, and by the way, you can't do that."

Galloway rose an eyebrow and inches closer to your face. "And why not, soldier?"

"Cuz I also work with the President. Genius. Only he can take it from me." You smiled ear to ear with Galloway's face for red in anger.

He stomped away and you covered your mouth with a fist to stiffen a laugh. You heard transforming behind you and you turned around to see who it was.

Ironhide chuckled as he bent down to your level. "Messing with that human, I see? Should I show him my cannons?" He asked as he spun his cannons.

"Easy, trigger finger," You said. "You kill him and we're all goin' through hell."

Ironhide sighed and lowered his cannon. "I suppose you're right."

"So, if you didn't have something to say you wouldn't have came over here. What's on your mind, 'Hide?" You asked, watching the man enter a helicopter and fly away.

"How did you know I was going to ask something of you?" Ironhide asked.

You smirked and shrugged your shoulders. "I keep count of how many times you come to talk and why. I do that with everyone. I'm an observant kind of person."

Ironhide huffed. "You're good."

"I'd say 'I try' but I'd be lying." You said with a shrug.

"So, to the request," Ironhide started. "Lennox and I thought that it would be great to start something for the base. Like an event."

"And you're telling me because...?" You looked at the mech, eyebrow raised.

"We thought you could help us decide," Ironhide said. "You've always had a knack for ideas and planning."

"How flattering," you said with a smirk. "Sure. We should meet up with Lennox now."

"Of course." Ironhide said.

You took lead to find the captain. You found him with Epps and tapped him in the shoulder. He turned around and looked surprised to see you. I guess it would be since you never really walked to him.

"(Y/N)! Can I help you with anything?" He asked.

"I thought I was here to help you?" You joked.

Ironhide bent down to face Lennox. "I told her about the plans."

Lennox nodded. "I see. Well, give us some ideas!"

You didn't think long. "A type of party, I presume. Dance party? A lot of the soldiers here talk about music a lot so why not?"

Lennox and Ironhide looked at each other. Lennox looked at me and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Where and when?"

"Probably outside so the Autobots can join. We could move the helicopters and trucks and make that large area the dance floor. We can have snacks to the side and still a lot of room to dance." You suggested.

"Sounds like a plan! Tonight?" Lennox Asked.

"I think we've all earned it." You said with a smile.