Bayverse!Wolformer!Ironhide x Pup!Reader

{Not Request}

(Song Above: Little Do You Know)

<Wolformers or basically transformers as wolves>

You wagged your tail as you barked at the green red and black medic wolf. He groaned and licked you up.

"(Y/N), go play somewhere else. I'll give you a bath later." Ratchet said as he sighed, walking over to Jazz and checking him over.

You poured and saw Bumblebee yawning as he came from the den. You barked at him and tackled him, tumbling.

You playfully pulled on his ear, requesting some time to play. Bumblebee pushed you off and played along with you.

"Bumblebee," Said a voice. The two of you stopped and looked up to see the pack leader, Optimus. "It's time for your hunting lesson."

The two of you whined.

"Don't worry, we shall return in a few hours." Optimus said to you, nuzzling you.

Bumblebee whined and licked your cheek before walking by Optimus's side.

You whined and sat down with your ears back. You laid down on the ground and huffed.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Asked a gruff voice. You looked up with your eyes to see a black wolf with scars all over his body.

"No one wants to play," You said sadly. "And I know you don't want to..."

Ironhide sighed and sat beside you. "Now What makes you think that?"

"Because you don't like to play..." you said and whined.

Ironhide nudged your side. "Cheer up. I may not be the playful type but we could do something else."

You perked up a bit and wagged your tail. "Really?"

Ironhide nodded. "Really. What do you want to do?"

You smiled and bounced up. "Let's go tracking!"

Ironhide smiled. "Now that I can do. Let's go."

"IRONHIDE IF YOU DARE GIVE THEM BAD INFLUENCE I WILL THROW BRANCHES AT YOU!" Ratchet snapped.

Ironhide copied him in a high pitched voice and you laughed.

---

I love Wolformers! X3