Bayverse!Wolformer!Optimus x Ill!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Remember The Name}

---

You laid still in your den and whined. You licked your mud-reddened paws and sneezed.

Ratchet trotted in hearing your sickness. He sniffed you and licked your fur. "You are obviously sick," he said, checking you over and cleaning your small cuts. "You mushy walk or leave the cave."

Bumblebee hopped in with his small tail wagging. He got in a playful position and barked. "Play!" He shouted. He was still young and this caused the group to grow soft.

Ratchet looked to him and licked his face. "My, my you are so dirty! I'll give you a bath later, but (Y/N) needs my help."

Bumblebee looked at you and tilted his head. You looked tired and your eyes were dull.

Bumblebee pulled on your ear with a growl. "Feel better!" He cheered and licked your nose. You chuckled and nudged Him.

Bumblebee giggled before running off.

You looked at Ratchet to see him thinking. "I don't have the herbs to help you and around this time of season they won't grow. We will just have to see if this goes away."

You nodded. "Thanks, Ratchet."

As Ratchet exited Optimus entered. He looked you over. He said nothing and laid down in front of you.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. You looked at him. "Jazz And Ironhide just came back from a hunt. We have a deer and two rabbits."

Your stomach growled but our shook your head. "No thank you, Optimus," you declined politely. "But I fear I won't be able to keep it down."

Optimus tilted his head and studie your shaking frame. You are cold despite the amount of fur on your body. Optimus laid next to you and you looked at him. He began to clean your fur which made you look away. "Optimus? What are you doing?"

"Are are not well," he said looking at you. "And no doubt unaccompanied. So until you are well I will stay with you." He wagged his tail with a smile on his face. He was like a pup at times and this always brightened your day.

"What about the others?" You asked before you could cave in.

"They will understand," he licked the dirt from your muzzled and chuckled at your surprised and flustered reaction. "Plus I think it best if I was the one to watch you."

Outside you could hear Ironhide chasing after Jazz, growling and barking and yelling profanities. Jazz ran away from him in fright. And Ratchet chased after Ironhide with a branch, yelling and threatening to put that branch up his rear. Bumblebee was trying to knaw on the deer leg outside but was too small to tear it off.

"Yep you're right, you're my only option here."

"There you go."

~~~

I HAD TO WITH THE ENDING XD