Why I Havn't Updated

Hello, readers! It's the author here, and I'm here to tell you some things. Some of the things I will tell you are things we all know about, like the Pandemic (Covid-19) while others are somewhat personal.

First things first, I stopped writing before the pandemic because I was out of inspiration and was busy with school and High School drama. I had marching band everyday and was constantly busy.

I also realized that even thought I had graduated from counseling, and taking anti depressants, I was depressed again. And I suppose since the pandemic it got worse.

I'm kind of getting better but sometimes I prove myself wrong. I love writing, but depression has taken the inspiration from me.

Since the pandemic, I lost contact with a lot of friends, family, and my independence. I'm sure we all have. But now, I only can visit two friends and can only see one family member. Not just because of the pandemic, but because of family drama.

I will try and get back into writing for the sake of everyone. I understand we are all bored and all of us are alone. And seeing that this book almost has 300K reads makes my heart flutter. I love all of you so much.

There are two oneshots coming up soon. One of them was requested a long time ago, and I'm sorry it took so long to complete! The second one was requested just today.

Please be patient with me. Please.

-Kamen