TFP!Optimus x TFP!Ultra Magnus

{REQUESTED}

(Song Above: Flashlight)

The moon shined bright high in the sky. Stars painted the sky with light. Silence was all that could be heard.

Two mechs drove on the road silently. The large rocks caused them to become invisible in the shadows.

"Sir," Ultra Magnus started through their private COM link. "Permission to speak freely?"

"Granted." Optimus replied.

"At the base you seemed to be in thought a lot more, may I ask why?" He questioned.

Optimus Prime was silent a moment before replying. "I have something on my mind."

"About the Decepticons and how many relics they have?"

"No."

"Then may I ask what it is precisely?" Magnus continued to grow more curious.

The Prime was silent. The only sound was the sound of their truck tires on the pavement and gravel below.

"Sir?"

"Perhaps we could take a quick stop here?" Optimus asked.

"Of course."

The two transformed and stretched. The two looked at the stars before looking at each other.

"Commander," Optimus started. "Back at Darkmount you told me I was looking Robust. It's been on my mind..."

"I apologize, sir-" Magnus was interrupted.

"Because I haven't told you that you look stunning."

Magnus was taken by surprise. He stared at the Prime speechless.

"I never thought to take you as a mech lover," Optimus continued. "I've seen how you look at me at base."

"Well I-"

"You're Secret is safe with me, Ultra Magnus," Optimus said. "As long as you keep mine."

Magnus was surprised once more. "And that may be?"

Optimus took a step closer, towering over the second-in-command. This caused the commander to grow nervous.

"That I have grown feelings deep in my spark for you, Commander. I wish you feel the same?" Optimus asked somewhat nervous himself, a rare trait.

Magnus stared eyes wide at the Prime. His mouth remained open. His words were caught in his throat.

Optimus noticed this and smiled softly.

"Would you be my bondmate, Commander?" Optimus asked.

"Y-Yes Sir." Magnus said suddenly able to speak.

Optimus smile grew. "We mustn't tell the others."

"O-Okay, sir..."

"Call me Optimus once the others are not around, Magnus." Optimus said softly.

"Yes sir-I mean Optimus."

Optimus chuckled and hugged the smaller mech. In which Magnus gladly accepted.

---

That wasn't as bad. :p