TFP!Human!Soundwave x Human!Female!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Cotton Candy Skies}

You looked around as you walked through the park. It was late at night and you had to do the dirty job for the Decepticons once again. You sighed softly as you neared the small group of men.

You stood in front of them and they looked at you. "Got what we need?" The leader asked, his voice gruff.

You nodded and took the envelope, tossing it over and they caught it. The leader opened it up to look inside. He hummed and looked displeased.

"We're missing some." He growled as he looked at me. You held your head high to say that you were not afraid of him.

The two men behind him began to inch closer. They grabbed you tightly and you began to struggle.

"Take her to the lodge! She much me punished." The leader growled and stuffed the money into his pocket as the other two began to drag you away.

You hissed and fought. But before they could get to the streets a shadow came towards you. You looked at them closely to relax.

The shadow attacked the two men holding you first, taking them down swiftly. The leader pulled his gun out and tried to shoot Soundwave, though he was too slick and he managed to knock the man out immediately.

You smiled to Soundwave and hugged him. "Thanks..." you said softly.

He softly nodded and picked you up. You yelped, feeling his fingers glide across your side. It send a shiver throughout your body. It tickled.

Soundwave tilted his head to this. He moved his fingers again causing you to stiffen a laugh.

Soundwave began to tickle you in the middle of the park, causing you to laugh loudly. "Soundwave! S-S-Stop!" You cried in uselessness. You didn't want the other Decepticons to find you two playing around like this.

Soundwave, however, continued and this caused your chest and sides to hurt. You laughed harder and harder until you were out of breath.

Soundwave continued to tickle you even then! You began to whine from not being able to breath. He soon stopped.

"Don't tickle me again-especially in the park while we have a mission at hand!" He huffed and went ahead. You heard Soundwave follow behind.

---

This is so bad I'm sorry. Just stop reading this is THE WORSSSSTTTTT 😭