Bayverse!Crosshairs x Bayverse!Drift

{Requested}

(Song Above: Battle Scars)

Crosshairs sighed as he cleaned his guns. He glanced at Drift every so often. He didn't move from his place despite his uncomfortable position.

Drift was sharpening his swords, humming. He thought of poems and making his own.

Crosshairs finally put his guns back together and put them away, placing his helm in his servos. The sound of gun shots filled his receptors.

The world around him shifted as he noticed he was back in Cybertron, in the great battle. Shots were fired along with fleeing femmes and mechs. Crosshairs growled as he shot his guns, determined to eliminate the threat.

He wasn't an Autobot at the time. He hadn't chosen a side.

Crosshairs huffed when he was shot and ducked for cover. He saw a running sparkling and looked over his cover to see if any of the Decepticons noticed.

The femme ran towards the sparkling and lifted him. That's when the Decepticons noticed them.

The femme gasped and tried to escape.

A Decepticon snarled and aimed their gun. Crosshairs acted fast and ran after the two.

The Decepticon fired and Crosshairs pulled the femme and sparkling close once in cover. Crosshairs's chest tightened and he could barely breathe.

The femme looked at her child and sighed in relief seeing as he was alright. She looked at Crosshairs and gasped.

"T-Thank you! Thank you so much! B-But you're shot," she said in concern.

Crosshairs looked down to see a bullet wound in his chest. Crosshairs growled in pain.

"Get out of here," Crosshairs said. "Hide. Get a pod and escape. Protect your sparkling." Crosshairs panted slightly as his air pipes were harder and harder to breathe through.

The femme looked at her child then Crosshairs.

"Thank you. I will never forget what you did." The femme have him a small smile and held her sparkling close. She looked over the cover and took a deep breathe.

Crosshairs grunted as he sat up, aiming his guns to fire. "Go! I'll cover fire!" He shot in amazing aim as he breathed heavily.

The femme had tears in her eyes and she ran as fast as she possibly could. Then she was safe.

Crosshairs Pushes his back against the cover and coughed. He held his chest and struggled to breathe.

Then a shadow ran over. Crosshairs saw a Decepticon Sign and aimed his gun. The mech raised his hands up in defense.

"I am no longer a Decepticon," he said. "I'm an Autobot. I'm here to help."

Crosshairs wasn't convinced but was weak. He coughed and dropped his gun, almost in darkness. The mech lifted him and ran as fast as he could towards the nearest medic.

The last thing Crosshairs Saw was the medic Trying I revive him.

"Crosshairs," Crosshairs looked up to see Drift, the one that saved his life. "What troubles you?"

Crosshairs smiled and hugged the samari. Drift smiled with and returned the hug.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

Drift sighed. "But if course."

---

🌈