Bayverse!Bumblebee x Cybertronian!Depressed!Fem!Curvy!Reader

{Request}

(Song Above: Her Last Words)

(WARNING! EXTREME TRIGGERING IMAGES ARE IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDING SELF HARM, ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE, BLOOD, GORE, ETC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

The tears ran down your cheeks as you hid you sobs in a small rag in your mouth to block the yelps and sobs. Your wrists were bleeding and as you stared at them they began to sting.

The tears continued to fall from your optics. You grabbed a pillow and spat the rag out of your mouth, pushing the pillow to your face and started to sob into it.

I was misplaced... You scolded yourself as you continued to cry. Who would remember me after a year, anyway? I'd just be another speck of rust in the wind.

You loosened your grip on your pillow and stared at the door. You choked down your tears.

Just one more day.

You got up slowly, grabbing our bandages and cleaning your wrists, wrapping them up snuggly.

You stared at yourself in your mirror. Your pale and thin frame as scared and the bandages around your wrists and arms just looked like a treasured accessory to those hundreds of wounds over your body. You slowly shook your helm.

They never cared to ask anyway.

You hesitantly walked out of your room with your same tired expression you faked every day.

Ratchet perked up to the sound of your steps. "(Y/N)! About time you woke from recharge."

I wasn't in recharge, you thought. I haven't for hours.

You faked a smile as you looked at Ratchet. "You know me, Doc. I need my recharge." You chuckled and avoided optic contact with the mech as you walked past.

Ironhide and Lennox were resting out all of the weapons. Lennox noticed you and smiled, turning your direction. "Hey (Y/N)! Wanna help us test out some weapons?"

You chuckled. "Maybe later, Captain. I wanna go out for a bit first."

Lennox continued to smile. "Well, Alright. Don't keep us waiting for too long."

You chuckled again and disappeared from their sight. Your frown overpowered your faked enthusiasm as you exited the base.

You looked up at the sky and tightened your throat. Somewhere up there, all the way up there, were mechs and femmes you knew. Friends. Family.

You sat down and continued to study the sky, fighting the cries that threatened to pour from your puppet-like body.

As teams of soldiers ran or had a workout you were there to watch. It was quiet in your area like always.

"Hey," Said a radio voice to the side of you. You looked over and saw Bumblebee. You faked yet another smile. "How've you been?"

You shrugged. "Oh not much there. Just doing this and that." Your wrists began to sting again.

Bee nodded and sat next to you. "Heard anything from Optimus yet?"

"No... But I'm sure he's coming back soon." You cleared your throat and stood. "I got to go. Bye Bee!"

You quickly ran off. You never liked to talk to Bumblebee too long. Truth is up really liked him. But why would he ever like you and your fat self?

You ran into your room and closed he door. He unwrapped your bandages and saw that your wrists were yet again stained blue. You vented and began to clean your wrists carefully.

You were quiet as you do so. But after a while you kept staring at your wrists. There weren't enough.

You took your knife and began to slice your metal deeply. He placed the wrap in your mouth to hide your Whimpers and cries.

But you forgot to lock the door.

Bumblebee walked in on you and you quickly dropped the rag and dagger, pulling the blanket over yourself to His your wrists.

Bumblebee frowned, confused by your action.

"I didn't know you were coming in... I thought you would have knocked."

Bumblebee looked to the side. "Well... I just wanted to tell you something. And I..." he glanced towards the rag. "What's with the rag?"

"So clean my weapons with," you said quickly. He nodded slowly.

Bumblebee then narrowed his optics. "Is that a knife?"

You looked down and saw the blade of he knife sticking out from the blanket. Your optics grew wide as Bumblebee gripped the blankets and quickly ripped them off the berth to reveal your bloodied self.

Bumblebee was horrified. "No! Bee D-Don't tell anyone please!" Bumblebee hugged you tight.

You were confused. "(Y/N) I love you okay? I don't want you to leave Me. We need Ratchet to look at these, okay?" You shook your helm. But Bumblebee was already dragging you out of the room.

"Bee stop!" You tore yourself from his grip. "I don't want Ratchet to see."

Bee frowned. "I love you, okay? I hate it when you're hurt and this makes me feel more pain than when my voice box was torn out." You frowned.

"Hey do you love someone like me?"

"Because you are beautiful, (Y/N). Very beautiful. And kind and smart. Please don't die..."

You watched him for a while before hugging him tightly, smearing some of his armor with your energon. "I love you too..."