TFP!Breakdown x Autobot!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Nightmare}

You looked around nervously as you hid behind some boulders. You bit your derma to quiet yourself as you heard an engine.

Soon you heard the familiar sound of a transformation. "(Y/N)?" Someone whispered.

Relaxing, you stood and faced the blue and red mech. Smiling, you hugged him tight.

"I haven't seen you for months! It's so hard to keep doing this..." you whispered as he held you close.

Breakdown sighed and held your servo. "I know... I wish it would be so much easier."

Nodding in agreement, you leaned on him weakly, nuzzling yourself into his chassis to listen to his sparkbeat. Breakdown rubbed your back gently for a moment until you pulled away.

"Breakdown," I whispered softly. "I think the Autobot's Are onto me."

He looked at you. "Why do you think so?"

"They keep asking me where I've been, wanting to know every detail. I... I don't know how long this can go on before they find out." You shook.

Breakdown was silent. "The Nemesis is no place for you, love. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

You looked up at him with pleading optics. "Join the Autobots," you said. "You were forced into being a Decepticon anyway! Sure you and Bulkhead have problems but I'm sure we could all work it out!"

Breakdown frowned. "(Y/N)..."

You frowned too. "Breakdown please... They yell at you, pull you down, make you feel smaller than you are. Breakdown the Autobots aren't like them. They are more forgiving and kind. What if someone-"

"(Y/N)," he interrupted softly. "I... I can't. Knockout needs my help. I can't just leave him. I've tried to convince him to come to the Autobots but he can't forgive himself for what he's done. Starscream could..."

You looked down slowly. "Oh...I... I see." You say softly.

Breakdown lifted your helm gently. "He will never replace you, Alright? You are my mate and forever will be. I just can't leave my best friend there by himself."

Slowly nodding you take a deep breath. "Okay," You said. "Just be safe."