Human!Breakdown x Fem!Reader Pt. 2

"See you in a few hours." Breakdown said as he kissed your head.

"See you." You said in disappointment.

Breakdown had to go run some errands after we played with the kids. You were still at the neighbors.

"Aunt (Y/N)?"

You looked down at Rose and smiled.

"What is it, hun?" Your asked as you sat her in your lap.

"When is Uncle Breakdown coming back?" She asked with a sad look.

"In a few hours, Rose. But I think you'll be in bed by then." You answered truthfully.

"Aww..." Rose pouted.

"Rose! Time for your bath!" Amber called from the house. The sun has been set for a while.

Rose hopped off of your lap and ran to the house. "Bye Aunt (Y/N)!" She waved and ran in.

You smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)? You can come in if you want!" Amber said from the doorway.

"No thanks," you declined. "I better get home anyway. I want to try and get some stuff done."

"Okay. Come by whenever you'd like!" She called with a smile.

"Okay!" You said and walked to your house.

You walked inside and closed the door, locking it.

You sighed and walked to your bedroom. You threw yourself into the bed and sighed. You needed to do something... But you wanted to rest a moment.

You heard loud banging on your door, making you jump.

"(Y/N)!!!" Someone boomed, banging on the door again. "OPEN THIS DOOR, NOW!" You sighed, knowing who it was.

The banging didn't stop until you opened it only to see your mother.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Why are you still with that oaf!? He's bad news! And I swear if he's in this house-" She started I rant.

"Mom! Please! He is not in the house! Can you go now? Please? I don't want you to cause trouble..." You stopped her.

"Me cause trouble!?"

Oh no...

"ME CAUSE TROUBLE!? LISTEN HERE YOUNG LADY!!! THAT LUNG NUT IS TROUBLE!!! YOU ARE TROUBLE WITH HIM!!! I BET YOU AND HIM HAVE GREAT TIMES!!! YOU PROBABLY LET HIM ROAM ALL OVER YOU AND YOU DON'T CARE!!!" She started to yell.

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT, MOM!" You yelled back, feeling offended.

"LIKE IN A MILLION YEARS I'D BELIEVE THAT!" She barked.

"MO-" She slapped you before you could finish the word.

"DON'T 'MOM' ME, YOUNG LADY!" She snapped. You held the place she slapped. It stung badly. "I CAN TAKE THAT DEFREE OF YOURS AWAY!!! I SUGGEST YOU BECOME A WOMAN!!!"

"Mom I-" She slapped you again, causing you to whimper and back up a step.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?" She snapped, filling that one foot gap. "YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING!"

You opened you mouth to speak but she slapped you once again. This time it was hard enough to make your jaw pop. You held your jaw and whimpered.

"Can you pl-" She slapped you again. She hit your eye, too. The eye was filled with tears instantly.