Bayverse!Hound x Cybertronian!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: We Will Rock You}

"Hound? What are you doing? You're not going to set off another bomb, are you?" You called, looking around the garage farther down the desert junk yard.

"What? No no, course not!" He called, seeming to continue to mess with something. With his back turned to you and he was so far away it was hard to tell what he was doing.

"How do I know you're not lying?" You leaned against the garage with your arms crossed. You cocked your head to the side, watching the weapons specialist move about with his back to you. For all you could know he could make some kind of cluster bomb to blow Crosshairs up with.

"You don't!" He laughed and continued to mutter to himself as he moved his arms. You sighed and shook your head. He was making some kind of bomb-what else?

"What's he on about?" Crosshairs questioned, creeping up behind you. "Some kind of little toy?" He moved his digits above his head, wiggling them around teasingly.

"Oh please, the only toy around here is Jimmy. He's fun to play with," you smirked, the paratrooper chuckling. The little human in the garage let out an offended cry from your statement. "He's probably making another bomb."

"Ooo," he rhythmically connected his digits and them pulled them apart in anticipation. "Maybe I should take it and use it on the little bug? It'll make my job a hella lot easier!" He crossed his arms and looked over to Hound with a smile. His toothpick went from the left side of his mouth to the right, his optics watching the gunman with such curiosity... and hunger for the bomb.

"Uh, no," you said. "Bumblebee's been here longer than you! If anything you should be the one blown up, you're more 'con than Starscream! Who am I kidding-you're his long lost twin. Too bad he's dead." You snorted, watching Crosshairs go from his dream-like state to pure anger and hatred as he looked at you.

"I am so much better than that scumbag! Take it back!" He stood a bit taller and inched closer to you. You just looked at him with a smile.

"If I wasn't with Hound I'd say you're cute. You're like a child, it's adorable." You tried to make yourself taller too.

Crosshairs huffed and stepped back. "Whatever, junkyard dog." He took his toothpick out and spat at your feet before walking off.

Thank god your bondmate was so scary. He may be... wide but with his attitude, guns, and all of his bombing glory the others were scared to mess with him. Even if they wanted to admit it or not, it was truth. And bit were you glad for it. The constant fighting was annoying, and you didn't have the sort of adrenaline rush Hound loved so much. You saved it for the more important things, like Decepticons.

You turned back towards your bondmate, wondering what he was doing now. You hummed in curiosity seeing him no longer in the place you last saw him. He was a pretty big guy-as he called himself a 'big target'-and the junkyard wasn't all that big. Where would he go? Plus, you can hear his steps with the weight of him plus all the ammo and guns on him.

You hummed and started to look around. When you turned all the way around you yelled seeing Hound right there. He puffed out some of the smoke from his missile cigar and took it. He gestured with his cigar towards you.

"What was that about that bozo being 'adorable'?" He put the cigar back in his mouth and walked closer. "You look surprised. What? Don't you know this big boy can sneak around like a ninja?"

You laughed a little. "I was joking! And yes, I am very aware. I just forgot," you nudged him before taking a knife from one of his pockets. "Can I use this?"