Arcee x Bumblebee

{Requested Story by..... Uh..... BOB}

Arcee cursed to herself. She hated not being in a fight. She wanted action. She wanted to fight Arachnid.

::Hey, Arcee!:: Bee beeped.

Arcee looked over to the muscle car who was waving his arm around. Arcee took a deep breath and walked over.

"Yeah, Bee?" Arcee asked.

::Play?:: Bee held a giant metal ball. Arcee smirked at his childish behavior, but nodded. Bee cheered.

Arcee wouldn't admit it, but when she was around Bee, she felt calm-collected. Her spark fluttered every time Bee looked at her. She felt dizzy when Bee was sad.

Bee and Arcee played for a while, laughing and beeping. Then Bee caught the ball, looked at Arcee win a tilted head, and sighed.

"Bee?" Arcee asked.

Bee snapped out of his thoughts. ::W-What?::

"You zoned out," Arcee said walking closer, her hips swaying a bit more than they should. "You okay?"

Bee practically froze to stare. Arcee smiled, knowing what the hold up was.

"Hey, Bee," Arcee said, snapping him out of it. "You like me, don't you?"

His faceplate went bright blue. Bee dropped the ball and covered his face in embarrassment, buzzing sad noises.

Arcee put her hand on his shoulder the best she could and gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, Bee," she said. "I like you too."

---

DON'T JUDGE I HAVN'T WRITTEN ANY ONE-SHOTS IN A WHILE!!!!