TFP!Soundwave x Smol!Cybertronian!Reader x TFP!Shockwave

{Request}

{Song Above: Blackbird's Song}

---

You yelped when the drone stomped his ped right in your path, making you drop the two cubes of energon you had. The drones laughed while one of the cubes shattered on your helm, making the glass go in all directions and the energon blind you. The other cube fell a bit away but didn't shatter surprisingly.

You wiped the energon from your optics and ignored the drones.

"What's the matter little baby?" The first started. "Gunna cry?"

You went to pick up the remaining cube when the drone picked it up before you could reach it. You grunted when you jumped to try and reach it. "HEY!" You exclaimed.

"What? You want this? Come get it, shorty!" The one with your cube said and lifted it high beyond your reach. You tried to climb on top of him and get the cube but he grabbed you and pushed you away from distance to harm him.

The drones laughed. "Fussy baby needs a nap!" One said through his laughter.

"So cute! I could almost hug it! NOT!"

"They're so small I could squash them like a bug!"

The drone holding you and your cube brought the cube down to his face, skillfully opening it with his one servo. You squirmed. "Come on! You know Lord Megatron only allows me two cubes a week! Give it back!" You yelled, trying to get to your cube.

"Oh? Really? I never knew!" He dumped it on the ground and the cube fell to the floor, and he stomped over it to make it shatter.

He dropped you and the drones laughed, walking away. You were left there alone staring at the you could only energon you could get this week. You sniffed up your tears.

Decepticons don't cry. They are vicious and feared by all! You thought to yourself.

You shook your helm and began to pick up the shards of glass, gently placing them into your grasp to comfortably carry until disposed.

You would repeatedly sniff up your tears. Other drones walked by. Some kicked the shards away from you. Others kicked you and made you drop the shards you had already gathered. Some ignored you. Some laughed.

You took deep breaths each time and continued to pick up the shards. You stayed quiet when they insulted you.

You were about to reach for a shard when a large tendril got to it first. You looked up at it. The tentril seemed like it was about to throw the shard or even knock the others out of your servos, but it just gently placed the shard into your grasp.

You looked up and saw Soundwave, Shockwave close behind.

"It is Illogical for you to take such a long time in cleaning these shards." Shockwave stated. You got to your feet and gulped.

"W-Well you see, Sir, I was walking and I tripped over my peds and dropped my energon cubes. A-And it's taking a long time to clean up because the drones accidentally knock them farther." You lied.

Soundwave's visor turned on and you looked at the footage it showed. It showed the drones that shattered your cubes and the others that had past you. You looked down in same. You were so small you didn't even reach Soundwave's knee.

"I apologize..." You said and vented. "I will clean this up immediately."

"That is not needed," Shockwave said and walked over. Be bent down to your level. You nervously looked at him and gulped. "You are in no shape to do such labor."

You looked at him strangely. "Um... No offense but I think I am well suited for such--"

Soundwave began to play many clips of you being thrown around, yelled at, kicked, tortured, and made fun of. They played quickly, indicating it has happened a lot.

"OKAY! OKAY!" You exclaimed and looked away from his visor, who did stop. You looked at the shards and tried hard not to tear up.

Don't tear up. Don't cry. You are a Decepticon. You don't cry. You said to yourself repeatedly as you felt your optics grow hot.

Shockwave laid his servo on your shoulder. "(Y/N), we understand you are unappreciated and it is a shame." You looked up at him, a small tear escaping. Soundwave was behind him. Soundwave used a tendril to wipe your tear.

"Why are you both so nice to me? You're both so much more important than me!" You asked.

"Because we admire you, (Y/N)," Shockwave said, which made your optics grow wide. "We always have."

~~~

Two updates this fast? WOAH!