Bayverse!Jazz x Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Parents}

PRETEND JAZZ SURVIVED MOVIE 1

You took a deep breath as you watched Sam and Mikaela start to fall asleep on top of the building. Jazz was quiet as he played some music in his alt.

You were laying down in Jazz's backseat trying to fall asleep. It was pretty hard.

You were one of the lost wanted fugitives now. You had to find some kind of key to revive Optimus, who died. And most of all-you loved Jazz. You wanted to tell him but why would he love a human?

He was a giant Cybertronian. An alien. You were a small human. You both had different needs and much more differences. Why would he ever love you?

"What's up, little homie?" Jazz suddenly asked.

You were silent for a moment. "I have a lot on my mind, Jazz..."

Jazz hummed. "Like what?"

"Everything," you sighed. "Mostly that everything has suddenly changed."

Jazz was silent. "What else?"

Your stomach was suddenly filled with butterflies. Should you tell him? Wait? Never tell him and lie? Ruin your friendship?

"You okay?"

You gulped. "Jazz... I..."

Jazz was patient, listening. He wouldn't far interrupt you out of turn. He was always this way to you.

"I can't tell you." You whispered softly.

"Why not, Holmes?"

"Because you'll hate me..." you sighed and buried yourself into Jazz's seat.

"Why would I hate you?" He asked, now worried and serious. There was no longer any slang in his tone.

You took a deep breath. "Jazz... I love you."

Jazz was silent for a moment. "You... Love me?"

You nodded slowly and looked down in shame. Jazz was silent a little longer.

"I love you too."

You perked up in surprise. "You... You do?"

He revved his engine as if to purr. "Of course!"

You smiled brightly, hugging Jazz's seats. You were so happy that you didn't have I fear. Honestly you felt silly now.

Of course he loves you.

---

I'm slowly getting back into the game. 😅