TFP!Ultra Magnus x Male!Wizard!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: I've Got The Magic In Me}

Ultra Magnus drive down the road in silence. He had to be a normal car, and onto speak to his comrades once he seemed appropriate. It was a mental rule he always had.

He drive and slowed to a stop, hearing an odd sound. He hummed and thought for a moment, wondering if he would hear it again. He was surprised to hear it once more, however he thought it was closer now than it had been before.

Magnus looked around before transforming. He thought it might be a Decepticon, more or less an Insecticon despite the herb being on the moon. He hummed and began to look for the source of the sound.

It sounded like a strange screech, and something after ward he swore sounded like a human. He hummed and walked into the forest as quietly as he could.

He was curious, and if the human was in trouble he figured he should help then leave them be. But what he saw was something he hadn't expected.

A human in long clothing was petting an odd creature, holding a stick as they walked. The human spoke to the odd winged creature and the creature seemed to understand. The creature seemed to talk back, making the same screech noise as he heard before.

Magnus found it odd, never seeing this creature not seeing a human act like this. It confused him, however he now knew there was no on earth in trouble. He relaxed at that fact.

He began to back away, careful of the branches and the bushes. But Magnus didn't expect to see and larger creature behind him. He instinctively transformed his canons, seeing how it was larger and looked aggressive.

It screeched loudly and tackled the mech, who grabbed it and rolled it onto its back and pointed his cannon to the beast's head.

"Stop!"

Magnus was surprised but the sudden shout and looked up to see the human and the creature. They both ran over to the both of them, seeming desperate for Magnus not to harm the large creature who attacked.

"Don't hurt him!" The human called. "He's just protective! He didn't know you and he thought you were a threat!"

Magnus frowned and looked at the large creature, who still looked like it would attack. Magnus sighed and put his cannon away, before slowly getting off. The human then checked in the giant creature in worry.

Magnus was amazed to see this compassion this human showed for creatures. Soon the human relaxed and looked up at Magnus. "I'm {Y/N}!" The human called.

Magnus was quiet. He found all fo this a bit too odd to comprehend for the moment. Though the human was patient and soon Magnus finally spoke.

"I am Ultra Magnus of the Autobots," he said reluctantly. "Greetings human."

You smiled up at the giant robot. "Oh! You mean the Autobots in that base over there? A pleasure to meet you sir," the human was surprisingly respectful. "I have met another member of your comrades!"

Magnus frowned. "You have...?"

You smiled and nodded. "Yep! I believe he called himself Bumblebee! And his human friend Raf as well,"

Magnus seemed slightly mad not being told of this. He huffed. "I see..."

You smiled brightly and spoke again. "Say, why don't you stay a while? I would love to learn about your culture."

Magnus looked to the side. Was this even a good idea? He didn't know, but he himself was also quite curious.

"I don't see why not," he said calmly and sat down. The human brightened. "What would you like to know about?"

{HEY I'M SORRY THIS IS LAZY OUT THINGS ARE GOING ON AND WANTED TO GET THIS OUT FOR PEOPLE YO BE HAPPY}