TFP!Arcee x Femme!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Boogie Woogie Wu}

The base was silent. It wasn't unusual but it didn't happen everyday. You had learned to just take it in and relax.

You can worry about death some other time.

You were in the main hanger talking with Ratchet. He didn't seem to be listening but he was.

"If we used this we could find a way to distract the Decepticons when we snag some of their energon supplies," you explained.

"I'll have to talk to Optimus about it," Ratchet said at last.

You sighed but nodded. "Alright. You see Arcee anywhere?"

Ratchet didn't reply. You groaned and went to find the two wheeler.

You hummed and knocked on her berth room door. It took a moment before she answered.

"(Y/N)? Didn't expect to see you at my door," she said with a smile. She leaned on the doorframe and crossed her arms. "What's going on?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a drive with me? It's so boring here and Ratchet is busy." You said, arms crossed as if to mimic the femme.

Arcee thought a moment. "Alright."

You cheered and grabbed her servo, dragging her to the main hanger. You smiled at Arcee and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks babe!" You smirked. Arcee wasn't expecting that and you took this time to transform and drive/fly/roll your way out of base before she attacked.

Looking behind you you saw the two wheeler racing towards you at high speeds. You laughed and went even faster.

The whole day consisted of the two of you racing and having fun. Arcee needed a day like this. Any day with you helped her cope.

---

It's almost 2:30am don't judge me-THIS WAS CRAPPP-