TFP!Starscream x TFP!Soundwave

{Request}

{Song Above: Hypnotic}

Starscream was alone. He was muttering to himself. Soundwave couldn't hear what he said but tried a little harder.

Soundwave then knocked on Starscream's berth door. There was some shuffling inside before the door opened to reveal the seeker. Soundwave studied him silently. Perhaps this was a mistake?

He didn't really need Starscream for anything. He just knocked.

"Yes? What is it?" Starscream huffed out. He was obviously tired. Soundwave thought up of something quick before gathering the video recordings.

"I acquire your assistance," he said.

Starscream rose an optic ridge before looking up and down the hall. Looking back to Soundwave he hummed. "What do I need to assist you with?"

Soundwave was silent for a moment. "Weaponry."

Starscream sighed, obviously not excited nor pleased with this response. He thought that this was a waste of time. Yet, he didn't dare decline his offer.

"Alright," Starscream grunted. "Lead me there."

Soundwave nodded and lead the SIC to the weaponry. When they entered Starscream looked around.

"What is it that you need me to assist you with?" Starscream asked. Soundwave walked over to some of the equipment that was broken. He carefully let Starscream figure it out himself.

"You want to fix them?" Soundwave nodded. Starscream threw his arms in the air. "Shockwave can do that! Or Knockout! Not me!"

Soundwave just looked at him. Starscream felt a shiver run down his spine. "F-Fine," he huffed. "But this is the only time!"

With all honesty Soundwave just wanted to spend time with the seeker. Nothing less. Nothing more. And secretly, deep down, Starscream felt the same. He would never admit it though.

Soundwave could see right through Starscream. All he wanted was someone to listen to him.

Luckily Soundwave was the perfect mech for the job.