RID!Drift x RID!Fracture

{Request}

{Song Above: Animal I Have Become}

{KEEP IN MIND I KNOW PRETTY MUCH NOTHING ABOUT FRACTURE. I'M SORRY IF I GET THINGS WRONG!!}

Drift looked around, foot tapping on the ground as he waited patiently.

Soon he heard foot steps and turned to the noise to see Fracture. Fracture smirked at the 'Bot and came closer.

"You made it," Fracture chuckled. "Didn't think you would." He pecked Drift's lips.

Drift huffed as their servos intertwined. "My loyalty lies with the Autobots, but my love for you is just as strong."

Fracture smirked and purred, beginning to drag his mate more into the trees. Drift was confused.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked.

Fracture smiled at him. "It's a surprise!" He continued to drag him until they made it to a large cliff with crystal clear water below.

Drift asked. He had never seen anything like this. "Fracture... h-how-?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be romantic." He purred and kissed him gently. Drift kissed back with ease.

"What do you think our leader will do if they find out about our affair?" Drift Asked.

Fracture hummed. "I don't know. But no matter what... we'll be together right?"

Drift thought on this but smiled and nodded. "Right."

---

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FRACTURE I'M SO SORRY