Bayverse!Quintessa x Human!Pregnant!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Lady Humming (Literally What it's called) }

~~~

You watched the Cybertronian carefully. You shivered and covered your stomach. You had just met Quintessa--the so called Prime of Life.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that?" Quintessa asked in a scoff.

"I just met an alien from light years away that has brought her own planet to destroy mine! That's why!" You snapped and scooted yourself farther away from her.

Quintessa gave an annoyed looked. "Humans..."

"Aliens..."

"How dare you mimic a god!"

"You sure as hell ain't my god!"

Quintessa growled at your stubbornness. The two of you stared at each other before you gripped your stomach tightly, letting out a cry of pain. Quintessa jumped back.

Quintessa studied you a moment, taking in your pain and agony. You were breathing heavily. Quintessa knew nothing about humans--but she did know you had a child inside of you.

"Is your child wanting to escape?"

You glared at her. Quintessa took that as a yes. She didn't know what to do and this caused her to just stay there and watch her.

You grunted as you dealt with this yourself. All she did was watch.

When you finished you help your child close. You were breathing heavily. Quintessa floated over and studied the newcomer. It was quiet a moment.

"Do you want to hold her?"

Quintessa was surprised and stared at you. "I thought you were mad?"

"You keep staring at her and has obviously never seen a baby before. Maybe you'll get to realize not all humans are bad?" You said and hesitantly gestures for her to grab he child.

Quintessa did but didn't hold her right. You kept trying to correct her until she finally got it. The child yawned and suck her thumb before falling asleep. Quintessa smiled slightly. "What is her name?"

"Amber."

Silence.

"How did Amber get inside you anyway? Did you eat her?"

"That's another story for later..........."

~~~

LOL SOWWY