Bayverse!Nitro Zeus x Quiet!Decepticon!Femme!Reader Pt. 2

{Requested}

{Song Above: N/A}

You leaned against the thug 'con tiredly. You were so tired, yet you couldn't find peace. Your tanks were hurting a lot, which sadly was the reason you couldn't sleep. Nitro Zeus was like a panicked sparkling at every little thing since he found out you were sparked.

You cough? BOOM, scene! Hit your arm on something? BOOM, scene! Complain once about aches? BOOM, scene! And your personal favorite... Left alone for five minutes? BOOM! BOOM! BOOM, SCENE!

Though, could you blame him? The poor guy was going to be a sire for the first time, and you were both trapped in this crazy TRF place with humans always aiming guns. If he wasn't by your side he would either beg, threaten them, or actually do stuff to get what he wants-like a sparkling.

At the moment, you were having stomach pain. Zeus was with you, of course. He held you close as you leaned against him, trying his best to comfort you. He couldn't do much in this hell hole, but he was at least giving effort.

"Is there anything I can do?" He whined, feeling useless just being there. He wanted his song bird up and active again, you know, before you got sparked.

You hummed quietly, thinking. You took his servo and placed it on your stomach quietly. He watched you carefully, holding your stomach. You moved his hand around and he finally understood what you were trying to do.

He started to rub your stomach, yawning obnoxiously. You didn't mind, even though it could be annoying. I mean, loudly yawning? Could you be any extra?

You relaxed, feeling the aches craze when he rubbed your stomach. He noticed and wrapped his other arm around you. You felt him lift you and place you on his lap before he rubbed your stomach with two hands.

You purred, leaning back into him again. You closed your optics and relaxed completely. He beamed a little, feeling accomplished. Even if he didn't do much, of it pleased you he felt so accomplished! He was so much like a sparkling, you couldn't help but find him adorable.

A few humans stayed, guns in their arms. You both were still in a military base, and you were their enemies. You couldn't avoid being watched constantly. Though there was always that fear in the back of your helm.

Nitro and yourself decided to keep the news a secret. At least, until the right moment. It's not like a human medic could do anything to help you, a Cybertronian had to be there. The Decepticons didn't have too many medics, alive anyway. Shockwave was no medic, but he was the closest thing to it until he died in Chigaco.

You were scared the humans would kill you, or even the sparkling. From what you've seen from them, and observed, you didn't think they'd care. They'd kill if it meant they felt safe.

You slowly looked up at Zeus, who seemed to be thinking too. You couldn't blame him, there was a lot to think about. You told him in a terrible place, the news was bound to hurt him more than anything. Of course he was excited, hell he was overjoyed! He was scared too, though. He was one of Megatron's most loyal soldiers, of something happened to him then you'd be left here alone with the sparkling.

"Zeus," you said quietly, bringing his attention back to reality. He hummed in response and tried to comfort you with a smile. "What if Lord Megatron comes back for us? What would we tell him?"

He never thought about that. He thought for a moment, the scenario playing in his head. "Well," he started, tilting his head. "Don't know. I think he'd keep you behind, that's for sure."

You said nothing. You knew the warlord was unpredictable, though you knew he had an odd soft spot for sparklings. When Megatronus, or Fallen, was hidden and trying to grow the hatchlings he tried all he could to keep them alive with what energon he could find. Though, that didn't work out very well and the sparklings all died. Though what would he do with Nitro?