TFP!Soundwave x TFP!Shockwave Pt. 2

{Requested}

{Song Above: Like It Loud}

Soundwave held his stomach with a tight and painful grasp. He used the other wall for support.

What was wrong with him?

Lazerbeak detached herself from his chest and chirped in concern. Soundwave looked up at her. "Get Shockwave," he ordered in Megatron's voice.

Lazerbeak hesitantly obeyed and zoomed out of the room and towards the lab.

It was a full year since the first time Lazerbeak tried to bring the mechs together. They thought they would try it out and soon got more and more friendlier with each other, eventually causing them to interface.

Could that have been the reason why Soundwave felt to be in so much pain? They they not do it correctly?

Soundwave sat on the floor slowly and held his stomach in pain. He tried not to make so much as a whine, but it was too hard. He made occasional pants and grunts of pain.

Soon, both Lazerbeak and Shockwave bursted into the room. Lazerbeak attacked herself to Soundwave once more and Shockwave fell to his knees, looking Soundwave over.

"Soundwave! How could this have happened?" Shockwave asked in a rare characteristic.

Soundwave couldn't answer, both from pain and not being able to know himself.

Shockwave held his servos and began to look him over for any wounds. Perhaps it wasn't what they did? Maybe it was a traitor aboard the ship? What Soundwave being killed?

Shockwave feared the worst. He wasn't used to this feeling of worry-he wasn't used to this kind of emotion at all!

He carefully lifted Soundwave and began to run towards the Medbay. Drones stopped to look towards the two as Shockwave ran through the halls.

Once Shockwave entered the MedBay he ran eighth to Knockout. "Knockout! Soundwave requires immediate medical assistance! NOW!"

Knockout stopped his work on a drone and looked over at the two mechs. He saw Soundwave in this state and his optics slightly grew is disbelief.

"Into the Private berthroom! Now!" He snapped and began to grab tools.

If Soundwave died or was out of chain of command for a long time Megatron would have his head! Or worse. His finish.

Shockwave obeyed and gently sat his mate on the berth. Knockout came in and locked the door, starting his check-up.

After a while Knockout began to relax and go at a slower pace. Shockwave was angered by this with Soundwave seemed calm and curious, preventing Shockwave from loosing his temper.

Knockout smiled softly and looked at Soundwave. "My, I never thought in my life time this would ever happen."

"What? What is it?" Shockwave asked in worry.

Knockout looked over to him. He had a scanner in hand and kept smiling at what was on it.

"Look for yourself," he said and showed the scientist what laid on the screen.

A small sparkling was being developed. Their sparkling.

---

🤔🤔🤔🤔 I had to bring back the GAY.🏳️‍🌈