Bayverse!Megatron x Femme!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Not Meant To Be}

You screamed as an Autobot slashed your chassis and shot your gut. You hissed and shot the 'Bot repeatedly in the Spark with a growl.

They fell but another immediately jumped on top of you from behind, causing you to stumble forward. You roared and threw them off, shooting their helm.

You looked around to see that you were about to be surrounded. You looked around in search of help to see Megatron fighting a group of Autobots.

"MEGATRON!" You Yelled as two Autobots attacked. You glanced at him to see him looking over.

You roared as your armor was being torn at. You tried to throw, shot, kick, stab, and everything else but there were too many.

But soon someone charged into them and began to kill them left and right. One Autobot used their sword to impale your gut.

You gasped as the energon fell from your mouth. Megatron tore the 'bot from you and tore them apart.

You fell to your knees, holding the blade.

Megatron fell to his own knees, worry filling his optics as he looked you over.

You gagged and Megatron looked up. He hissed and lifted you, blade still inside, and began to run as fast as he could to the base.

Your optics were dimming and you were starting to see grey and black. You coughed, energon continuing to leak from your limp body.

Not knowing where you were, you were sat down. You could hear Megatron yelling at someone and felt someone's servos trailing over your wounds.

You were at the base in the hands of the medic. You were okay.

You let out a long breath before falling to sleep.