TFP!Ratchet x Quiet!Smart!Cybertronian!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: The Twinkle Song}

~~~

You read your book in silence as you walked into the main hanger. You didn't make optic contact with anyone while you walked over to the humans. You looked at them before shyly smiling and handing Raf a device you made for him.

"Wow! Thank you, (Y/N)!" Raf thanked you and ran off to shoe Bumblebee.

You looked back to your book and continued to walk. You ran into someone and yelped, stumbling back, dropping your book. You heard something break and you flinched.

"(Y/N)! I NEEDED THAT!" Ratchet yelled at you. You looked down, avoiding his angry glare. You shifted you feet, your eyes slightly hot. You hated being yelled at. You hated this war.

"I'm s-sorry..." you managed to stutter and quickly ran past him to your room. You left your book.

You whimpered. You looked at your servos. "Why am I such a clutz?" You asked yourself then vented. You walked over to your desk and sat down, getting to work on a device for Jack. It was to call the autobots specifically without typing in their COM codes. Just one click and it calls that person.

There was a gentle knock on your door and you tilted your helm. You nervously stood and walked over to the door. You cracked it open to peek outside. You squeaked when you saw Ratchet there and slammed the door in his face.

"(Y/N) I'm not here to punish you!" Ratchet said with an audible groan. You looked away from the door, turning your back to it. "May I come in?"

You thought a moment before hesitantly doing so. You opened the door, but never met his optics. Ratchet came in and you closed the door. Ratchet looked at you.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, (Y/N)."

You slightly looked up. "What?"

"I shouldn't of snapped like that at you. It was an accident and it was already broken. Plus I know how you are with yelling..." He vented. "I'm... I'm sorry."

You were honestly surprised. Ratchet? The mech that threw wrenched at everyone? The grumpiest Cybertronian ever known? Apologize?

You didn't let that faze you and hugged him. "No... I'm sorry. I tend to get captivated in my lexicon quite repeatedly." You smiled slightly. Ratchet was surprised by your vocabulary.

"It's not a problem. I tend to get carried away with my work as well."

You squeezed your hug tighter. Ratchet hugged back.

~~~

IDK