TFP!Ratchet x Depressed!Femme!Reader Pt. 2

{Requested}

{Artist: Unknown}

{Song: Her Last Words - (Warning: Disturbing/Triggering Images) }

Ratchet has never forgotten about you. Not a day went by when he would wish he could have done better to you. For the longest time he blamed everyone else and didn't talk to them. It went on until Cybertron was restored completely.

His first words that he said after such a long time was simple. It surprised the Autobots, really. It was soft, gentle, and faint. No one has ever heard him talk like that before. They had so dearly missed his shouts more than they thought they would.

It was two words. Just two. With lubricant filling his optics and slouched.

"I'm sorry."

That was long ago. His bright orange color was faded to a peach, his white paint now grey. His optics were dull and he wasn't in much better shape than he was.

He never had a sparkmate or sparklings. He didn't have a family. They were gone. Arcee was killed by an assassin, Bulkhead missing, Smokescreen torn in two, Wheeljack disappeared, and even Ultra Magnus died from enemy fire.

Bumblebee, Optimus, Knockout, and Ratchet were all that's left.

But soon only three.

Ratchet laid in the berth, his airpipes in pain as he breathed in and out. He was dying.

Sideswipe, Strongarm, and the rest were around the dying medic with frowns. They were all here to bid him farewell.

It didn't take long for it to happen. He spoke only last time. Two simple words; "I'm sorry."

~~~

Ratchet looked around. Many sparks flew around above him. He was amazed by the sight.

Some twirled around him with giggles as they chased each other. Ratchet smiled and looked up again. A bright white spark flew to him and floated in front of him.

It lit up and dimmed in a rhythm. Then it morphed into a femme that caused him to freeze.

You had flowers wrapped around your wrists up to your elbow. You had a bright smile and even a crown of flowers upon your head.

"Hey, Ratchet!" You laughed and held his servos. "I'm sorry I had to cut my life short," you looked at your arms, "But, now we can be here forever. Together."

Ratchet hugged you tightly. You were taken by surprised but hugged back.

Other sparks flew down and surrounded Ratchet. They all morphed. It was the Autobots, flowers where they had been injured. Magnus had flowers over his chassis and legs, Smokescreen being held together by the vines of them, and Arcee having them around her throat and stomach. They all smiled.

"Welcome to the All Spark," You said. "The well that protects us all."

------

AWWWWWWWW--