TFP!Wheeljack x Quiet!Lonely!Cybertronian!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: DNA}

You wrote on some documents silently, listening to Ratchet as he ranted about his day. You didn't mind. People always talked to you, since you listened.

As you finished up your paper work you sat it aside and listened to Ratchet more observantly. You nodded at times and was patient when he didn't speak.

You closed your optics for a moment in thought. Then the sound of ped steps filled to ur receptors. You perked up and looked over to see Wheeljack.

Wheeljack walked over and smiled at you. "Howdy, sunshines." He teased.

Ratchet growled at his remark. "Don't call me that."

You tilted your helm. Was he referring to you as well? He said it in plural so he must have.

Your cheeks flushed in slight heat at the thought. Honestly you had a crush on him. Who wouldn't? He was handsome, adventurous, adorable, and so excitable.

You looked at your documents to avoid optic contact with the wrecker. He noticed and hugged you from behind.

"What's up? Shy?" He smirked. You buried your face into your hands.

Wheeljack chuckled. "Aww come on don't hide your cute face."

You squeaked and pulled away from him, running to your room. Ratchet vented.

After entering your room you laid on your berth and squealed into your servos. Why were you so shy?

You wished you were more like Wheeljack. Less of a scared cat. More of a warrior.

There was a knock at your door. As someone entered you felt arms gently wrap around your frame. "I'm sorry, sunshine. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Staying silent, you gulped and just let him hold you.

"Say, would you like to go on a drive with me?"

You thought a moment before nodding.

What could go wrong?

---

I'm dying.