TFP!Wheeljack x TFP!Ratchet Pt. 2

{Requested}

(Song Above: Gasoline)

Ratchet hummed as he finished his work. Wheeljack was bored on the ground, laying down and mumbling different Types of explosives.

Ratchet chuckled slightly before stretching and beginning his walk towards his room.

"Woah there, Sunshine!" Wheeljack stopped him and hugged him from behind. "Where do you think your going, hm?"

"To sleep." Ratchet said plainly with a smile.

Wheeljack pulled his lover back. "Not yet your not!"

Ratchet tried to escape but Wheeljack dragged Ratchet to his own spot, plopping on the ground with Ratchet in his lap. "Not without our snuggle time!"

Ratchet sighed. "But I need to do things in the morning, Wheeljack!" Ratchet whined.

"Blah blah blah," Wheeljack yapped with rolled optics. "Relax, Sunshine."

Ratchet huffed but laid back into his lover's arms. Wheeljack smirked and hummed.

Ratchet sighed and closed his optics. "Why is war so stressful? Even if you're the medic?"

Wheeljack rocked him and Ratchet. "Because you worry too much."

"How are you not stressed?" Ratchet questioned.

"I make the best of what I have," Wheeljack said. "And I relax knowing my mate is safe."

Ratchet slightly blushed as Wheeljack pecked Ratchet's cheek.

"You can go to bed now if you want, Sunshine." Wheeljack said letting him go.

Ratchet stood and kissed Wheeljack's helm. "Good night, Wheeljack."

"Night, Sunshine."

---

:3