TFP!Bumblebee x Mute!Human!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Let It Go} (NOT FROZEN)

You were silent as you wrote everything you wished to say on paper. Ratchet typed away on his computer. Optimus was out on a mission with Arcee. Miko, Jack, and Raf were all at school.

Why weren't you at school? Because your parents thought because you can't talk no one can teach you.

You continued to write down everything you were thinking, what you wish you could say, what you could ask.

You heard someone beep and White towards our person. You looked around and saw Bumblebee.

You smiled a little and waved. Bumblebee waved back, wings fluttering with excitement.

You stood, closed your notebook, and walked over to the ledge. Bumblebee gave you a servo and you stepped onto it with ease.

Lifting you to his shoulder, Bumblebee walked over to Ratchet. He spoke to Ratchet for a moment.

"No Bumblebee it's not ready yet," the medic huffed impatiently. "And it won't be finished until later today!"

Bee whined a little bit you gave his helm a small pat and gave him a smile. You returned to his cheerful self and bounced over to Bulkhead, who was with Wheeljack.

Bee spoke to them and Wheeljack smiled, standing and walking over. "Sure, Bee! No problemo!" Wheeljack lifted you and placed you on his servo, making you smile.

Bee looked as if he was telling his kid something in a demanding tone. Wheeljack groaned and rolled his optics. "Alright alright! I'll be careful with him/her/them! Come eat us when the microphone is ready!" He said and walked back to Bulkhead,

Microphone? Was thy what Ratchet was building? Why?

Wheeljack began to talk to you about Bee and how much of a surprise you were in for.

Bee had a surprise?

---

I'm soooo tired! I'm sorry that all my one-shots make no sense and are just garbage! 😅