TFP!Shockwave x TFP!Soundwave Pt. 3

{Request}

{Song Above: Dollhouse}

100th One-Shot! Thank you all for reading! This book will continue on!!!! Requests are open as always!!!! And feel free to enter a small contest I'm hosting on who can make the most touching story. It can be long, it can be short, but if I feel deep meaning into the writing you could win a chance to have me read one of your stories, I can write a one-shot Of one of your OCs (in which I don't usually do), or I can follow you! It's your choice and there will be three winners!!! This ends once I get to my 130th one-shot!

Hurry and enter! Make sure to tag me or come tell me Hi to enter!

Soundwave, of all his years of living, has never experienced so much pain in his life.

His extended and round stomach was too noticeable for his liking. And it hurt like the pits.

Shockwave held him close. "It's almost time," he said softly. "Are you nervous?"

Soundwave looked at himself before nodding. Never in a million years would he think he would be in this position. Ever.

Soundwave winced and held his stomach, Shockwave holding him close.

"Would you like to go see Knockout?" He asked.

Soundwave quietly nodded and Shockwave carefully held him form so he wouldn't fall and hurt the sparkling.

Soundwave walked slow with his helm down. Drones walked by and Shockwave stared at them and aimed his cannon at them if they whispered or stared.

Once they got to Med Bay Shockwave calmed for Knockout. Knockout came over as Shockwave helped Soundwave on the Berth.

Soundwave clutched his stomach again, his helm back from pain. Shockwave held his servos and laid his helm on Soundwave's.

Knockout began to check Soundwave over before smiling. "It should be time here soon. Stay here, okay?"

Soundwave nodded and leaned into Shockwave's touch, tired.

Until the process began.

Soon, in Knockout's arms was a sparkling. Crying loudly and gooped in energon.

---

DISAPPOINTMENT ;-;

Lol I'm in PE and sitting our cuz of my back YAY