TFP!Starscream x Seeker!Reader Pt. 5

{Request}

{Song Above: How To Catch A Predator}

It was an extremely cold day out and you just came back from a drive. As you transformed inside the base, you looked around. "Ratchet?"

He turned from his computer. "Yes, yes what is it?"

"Have you seen any signs of Deceptions? I thought I saw..."

"You're being delusional. There have not been any Deception signals anywhere near here."

You looked down. "Ah... Thanks. Do you know where Optimus and-"

"In Optimus's Berth Room."

You nodded again. "Thanks..." you made your way to the Prime's quarters and took a deep breath, knocking on the door.

Optimus opened it almost immediately. He saw you and let you in, in which you thanked him.

Your sparkling was playing with some toys. You smiled and bent down to hug them.

They cooed. "Ca!"

You nuzzled them. "That's right... I'm here for you,"

"(Y/N)," I sat up and turned towards the prime. "I was wondering if I could ask some questions."

I slowly nodded. "Of course."

"Are you loyal to the Autobots?"

I nodded immediately. "Of course!"

"Do you miss the Decepticons?"

"No."

"Are you still in love with Starscream?"

You looked down. With your lower lip being bit, purring shuffled. "I-I..."

Optimus held up close and hugged you, venting. "It's alright, (Y/N). I understand."

Ratchet ran into the room suddenly breathless. "Starscream! He's close!"

Optimus frowned deeply and ran with Ratchet. You lifted your sparkling and ran after them.

You all looked at the computer. It was only the four of you at base since everyone else was with the kids.

Ratchet was right. Starscream was close-he was right above us.

The roof shook and you feared for your sparkling as you held them to your chassis and looked up.

It shook again, small rocks falling onto your frame.

"Go go go!" Ratchet ushed you, pushing you down the hall. "Hide! Starscream knows!"

You nodded and immediately ran. You ran all the way to the back and to the safe rooms. You placed your sparkling inside the smallest.

You shushed the child as they began to whine. "I'll be back, okay? I love you." You Kissed their helm before closing and locking the door. You looked around before running into your own safe room. You would be easier to find.

You heard some yelling and fighting. It was a while until you heard someone walking down the hall. It was way too light to be Optimus, and even lighter than Ratchet.

You held your breath. It was Starscream.

You shook in fear, hoping that he would find you first.

It took a moment before you heard the door opening. You forgot to lock your door.

Starscream immediately tackled you. You screamed but he silenced you with a kiss. You whimpered a little.

Starscream held you tightly. "You will come back to the ship. NOW."

"NO!" You screamed and licked him away. "Leave us alone!"

Starscream growled and extended his sharp digits. You gasped and tried to jump out of the way but he was fast.

He stabbed your stomach.

You screamed, but it soon turned into gurgling sounds. You heard someone run down the hall.

You tried to get air into your air pipes but it was filled with energon. Starscream was torn from your body and Ratchet ran to help you while Optimus felt with Starscream.

"S...fe... r...m..." you choked out, trying to tell him where your sparkling was. He shushed your and got to work.

"Ep ep ep!" He lifted you. "You must not talk!"

You closed your optics, trying to breathe.

But you couldn't hear anything anymore. All you heard was silence. And all you saw was darkness.