TFP!Knockout x Celebrity!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: How To Be A Heart Breaker}

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Over here!"

"I'm over here!"

"OH M GEE (Y/N)! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!"

You smiled and posed gracefully for the paparazzi snapping pictures for you. You saw the red Austin Martin and walked It's direction, the crowd following.

A doorman opened the back door and you walked in, paparazzi trying to take a picture of you before you left.

Once the door closed the car began to drive on its own. You smiled and ran your fingers through your hair.

"Do you think the paparazzi got a good shot of my good side?"

You laughed. "Of course they did, Knockout. There is never a bad side when it comes to you, darling."

"Sure there is! Are my seats clean? Did they scratch me paint?"

You laughed again and patted the seat. "Oh you! I'm sure one day we'll be on the TV and you'll be the star!"

Knockout gasped. "You really think so!?"

You smiled and nodded. "I know so. And that day is coming soon."

"Soon!? I need to repaint my paint job, buff extra, and-"

"Knockout! Darling! You're perfect! You don't need all that!" You charmed.

Knockout's seat warmed up. You smiled. "Now let's get to the Nemesis."