MTMTE!Rodimus x Cybertronian!Pilot!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Diamonds}

You were completely still as you steered the ship. You kept the ship sturdy and kept it going.

You felt so special to be servo picked by Rodimus Prime. The Rodimus Prime. Your creators would be so proud.

You were the best pilot through tall of Cybertron. You won several trophies from high flying competitions and even classified to be the caption of Ariel Transport and the Air Support combat team. But you turned every position down to go with Rodimus as soon as he asked you.

You soon heard someone walking towards you.

Ultra Magnus? No, too light. Tailgate? No not that light! Whirl? No, these were confident steps. What about Cyclonus? No, his steps are always to tense. That meant one thing-Rodimus Prime.

Rodimus walked into the pilot hanger and you smiled. "Greetings, Sir!" You greeted him. "How have you been?"

Rodimus Smiled Softly. "I've been fine, thanks (Y/N)."

You nodded. "Don't thank me, sir."

Rodimus looked back for a minute before turning I You with a more relaxed look and posture than when he came in. "Alright, it's just us." He said with a soft smile.

You felt your stomach flutter. Rodimus Prime said that he wanted to talk to you in private, making sure no one heard them. I guess today was the day.

You turned autopilot on and turned towards the young Prime. "So, What was it you wanted to talk about?"

Rodimus vented. "Why do you work all day and night? You work so hard and you rarely come out."

"It's my job, you think I would abandon my post?" You gave a concerned look. Did he doubt you?

Rodimus shook his head and put his hands up in defense. "Never! It's just-I think you need to lay off for a while. Relax more! Maybe go to Swerve's bar every once in a while for a drink."

You shook your helm. "No thank you. I like it up here. And... well..." you looked out upon the stars. "I don't feel like this heavy load of metal when I'm up here. I feel like that one piece in Tetris that connects everything together."

Rodimus nodded. He took your servo in his. You looked at him with a small blush. "Um... I think you grabbed my-"

"I know," he smiled softly. "And I also kissed your soft lips."

"W-Wha-" Rodimus quickly pulled you close and kissed you. You were stunned for a while before melting away and kissing back.

Soon the two of you pushed away and you covered your face. You were so flustered and embarrassed.

Rodimus huffed you tight. "Will you... be mine?"

You nodded and covered your servos and helm deeper into his neck.

---

This sucked.