Optimus x Arcee

{Requested By Bug! X3}

{Song Above: Perfect Two}

The base was silent from the night cycle. The bots were sound asleep - even the medic. But in a war nothin stays peaceful.

Arcee shot up in a sweet. She started to pant as she looked around.

Only a spark terror.

Arcee stood from her berth and sighed. She wouldn't be able to sleep.

Arcee walked tiredly to the door of her room. She opened the door and stuck her head out to look around. She saw it clear and stepped out, walking down the hall.

The sound of her peds were all that could be heard. Nothing else made a sound.

Arcee thought back to her dream. It was about Tailgate and Cliffjumper. The thought of them made her spark crush.

Arcee found herself in front of the leader's quarters. She looked around and held herself. Maybe Optimus could help calm her.

Arcee slowly walked to his door and lifted her servo. Arcee softly exhaled and knocked on the Prime's door.

Arcee could hear movement inside and took a step back. After a few moments the door opened to reveal a tired-filled Prime. He rubbed his optics before looking at Arcee.

"Arcee," Optimus started. "What seems to be the commotion?"

Arcee looked down and held herself once again, nervous. She hated explaining things like this.

"Optimus, I had the dream again," Arcee said. "And I thought that you could... Help me?" Arcee looked up at the Prime.

The mech looked at the femme's small frame and nodded. "Of course. Come in." He said as he took a step to the side to allow Arcee in.

Arcee nodded and walked in looking down. The Prime closed the door and gestured Arcee to sit. She obeyed and sat on his berth. Optimus sat in a chair.

"Was it of Tailgate?" Optimus asked.

"And Cliffjumper..." Arcee whispered, hurt.

"I am sorry for your loss," Optimus said. "But I believe they are one with the AllSpark now, Arcee. You can let the go."

"It isn't that easy, you should know that," Arcee said. "You have lost hundreds."

The Prime sighed with a sad nod. He watched the biker for a few seconds. Optimus stood and sat beside Arcee.

Optimus wrapped his hands around her and pulled her close tightly but comforting. Arcee was taken aback.

Arcee pulled away, shocked.

Optimus had a puzzled look on his face. "Is that not the human way of comfort?" He asked as he tilted his head. It looked like a confused puppy.

Arcee gave a small smile. "Yes, Optimus, it is. It's just," Arcee sighed. "It was surprising."

Optimus pulled her close again in a hug. "Is it not a leader's job to be full of surprises?"

Arcee chuckled and hugged back, forgetting about the dream. "I guess it is, huh?"

After a moment of the unbroken hug, Arcee yawned. Optimus stood, picking the smaller femme up and laying her on his berth.

"Optimus? I can go to my room..." Arcee said tiredly.

Optimus shook his head and gave a small, rare smile. "No need, Arcee," He said. "You are welcome here anytime."

The Prime smiled once more and opened the door, entering the hallway.

Arcee smiled as she yawned again. "Such a softie."