Arcee x Optimus

{ Requested by, @LytleLadibug }

It was just Arcee, Optimus, and Ratchet at base today. Jack was sick and couldn't come to base. Bee and Raf there off for a drive while Bulk and Miko were at a Monster Truck tournament. Go figure.

"Arcee, can you have me that wrench?" Ratchet asked. Arcee grabbed the wrench with a smirk.

"What, this old thing?" She cocked her hip and watched the old medic get annoyed. "You won't throw it will you?"

"Not unless you want me to..." he said gritting his teeth. Arcee sighed and gave the poor medic the death weapon.

"Hey, have you seen Optimus?" Arcee asked the mech.

"On the roof or in his room." Ratchet said without looking away from whatever he was doing. Arcee rolled her eyes and went to check Optimus's berthroom first.

She knocked, but no one answered. So, she went to the roof and found him looking at the sunset. Arcee smiled and walked over to him, sitting.

"Love it right? It makes the sky look as if it were on fire with swirls of pink and blue and bits of purple..." Arcee said as she watched. "Cliff loved it....."

"And he still does, Arcee. He is watching over you right now and reliving the sun." Optimus said.

Arcee smiled and then frowned. Her mind was being wrapped around everything that has happened with her and Cliff.

"Do you ever wish someone you cared about was still alive?" Arcee asked.

Optimus thought a moment. "Yes, but I know that they are happy where they are. They are not in this war living through pain and suffering. I bet they are happy for us all for loving so far. They are cheering us on."

Arcee looked at her leader. His words sunk in. His wise, caring words made their way to her spark. Arcee would always remember those wise words.

"Who do you miss most?" Arcee asked after a bit of silence.

"I miss them all the same. Friends and family. Comrades and the ones I barely met." He said.

Arcee looked down and held my legs close to her chest. She sat her head on her knees and sighed.

"You are so calm and gentle in war," Arcee said. "How do you do it? I can't even let go of Tailgate or Cliffjumper!"

"Well, I have my inspirations," Optimus said looking at Arcee.

"And what are they?" Arcee asked with a tilted helm.

Optimus thought for the right words. He gave Arcee a gentle smile and Arcee's Spark fluttered. "You are my inspiration."

Arcee and Optimus were caught in each other's eyes, not looking to tear apart anytime soon. They didn't notice that they were closer than when they started. They only noticed when their lips were close enough to make you melt.

Arcee looked down when she noticed and blushed. "I-I'm sorry...." she apologized.

"No need," Arcee looked back at her leader. "I am sorry for not confessing my love sooner."

And Optimus kissed Arcee. Arcee tensed, but fell into the kiss.

All of their worries were forgotten and in the dimension of the AllSpark, two mechs smiled at each other. They were happy that their partner found love.

---

Okay, der yer ger! Hope you liked it lol

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!