TFA!Prowl x Femme!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Wolf In Sheep's Clothing}

It was quiet in the warehouse. Everyone but Prowl and yourself were out. You looked around, unknown as to what to do. You vented and sat on the couch.

You didn't bother with the TV. You just laid on the couch with a frown, listening to the outside world.

"(Y/N)," you looked over. "What are you doing?"

"I'm laying down..." you said monotonously. Prowl walked over and watched as you sat up.

"I thought you were going with the others?"

You shook your helm slowly. "No..." you held yourself as you shivered. "I-I-I got in a fight with Bulkhead and that spread to Bumblebee then Ratchet..."

Prowl vented and hugged you gently. "Ignore their arrogance. I know times have been hard on you, but that doesn't mean you can give up." He frowned.

You looked away. Biting your lip, you began to tear up, shaking. Prowl lifted you, making you yelp in surprise.

"P-Prowl-?"

"We're going to my tree. It can calm you down." He said calmly as he walked in its direction.

You were silent. You looked away as the both of you entered. Prowl jumped into a branch with you still in his arms.

Gently setting you down, you looked around. The sounds of birds filled your receptors.

You began to gradually relax. "Wow..,"

Prowl nodded and sat down beside you, holding you close into his lap as he leaned against the trunk of the tree. You were surprised.

"I hope you don't mind if I hold you in this position?"

You shook your helm. "No, it just surprised me."

He nodded. "I see." The two of you were silent.

As the sounds of bird calmed you more and more, you yawned and buried yourself into Prowl's chassis. Closing your optics, you listened to his spark as you fell asleep.

---

Sorry for not updating for so long! And I'm almost to 6/700 followers!!!! Thank you so much!!!!