Bayverse!Drift x Bayverse!Crosshairs

{Request}

{Song Above: Milk And Cookies}

It was quiet. The long fight was over. Galvatron was missing, his army destroyed. Cade and the bots are back in hiding. His daughter was in collage.

It wasn't much of the same anymore. They were promised protection yet it was thrown away.

Drift held himself. He had scarified himself for the Autobots many times, but here he was. He was with only four of the minimal survivors thanks to the human race. People Optimus swore to protect.

Drift looked down at his sword. He should meditate.

He slowly began to begin his meditation. No fear. No hate. No anger.

"Oi, Drift," Drift opened his optics to see his beloved mate. "Are you going to do this all day again?"

Drift sighed and left this meditation. He walked over to Crosshairs and bowed slightly. "I deeply apologize butterfly," he said and softly smiled. "What do you need?"

"Your attention," Crosshairs huffed, arms crossed in a child-like pout. "And a kiss."

Drift was about to speak but Crosshair took his hand and began to drag him to where he would always recharge. "Great! Thanks!"

Drift sighed. Crosshairs laid down and pulled Drift on top of him. There was no way of escape anymore.

"I want that kiss now," Crosshair said. Drift looked up at him. Crosshairs smirked and kissed him roughly.

Drift kissed back softly. He was much more gentle than the paratrooper but didn't mind his rough nature.

"Must you do this everyday?" Drift asked once they parted.

"What do you mean?" Crosshair asked dumbfoundedly.

"You take me from my meditation and do this every day."

"Lies!" Crosshairs huffed. "I just want cuddles!"

"You're sick. You don't use the word 'cuddles'." Drift said.

"You got me," Crosshairs sighed. "That's your thing. Anyway, I just want to keep you from Grimlock. I made him mad."

Drift rolled his optics but didn't say anything else. He nuzzled Crosshair's chest and got comfortable. Crosshairs hummed.

It didn't take long for the paratrooper and the samari to fall into recharge.