TFP!Ratchet x Werewolf!Female!Reader

{Requested}

{Song Above: Ticking}

You began to pant as the humans chased after you. They rode their dirt bikes and four wheelers as you tried to escape.

You saw the desert and went faster as the humans shot at you. You were running out of breath and looked behind you to see one human extremely close.

You jumped to the side just as they shot at you. You had jumped into the four wheeler on your side and made them wreck. You winced when you heard the humans grow angrier and yell at you in hatred.

You were coming closer to the road-Ratchet would be there at any minute.

You continued to dodge the shots as much as you could and ran. You made it to the desert and now running to the road. You saw headlights and ran faster.

The humans continued to follow you and you looked behind one more time to see a human on a four wheeler shoot.

You had no time to react and was shot in the spine.

You leaped across the road just in time before any other human could get you.

Ratchet transformed his arm and grabbed you as he continued I drive, throwing you into his medical bed in the back before driving faster.

Your form began to shrink and you grew back to your normal self. Your naked body bled from the cuts and shots that had happened to you. Your spine and body aches in pain and you yelled.

"(Y/N)! I told you NOT TO GO OUTSIDE!" Ratchet yelled.

You didn't listen. Your eyes were heavy and dull. "I'm.... s-Sorry..."

Ratchet drove towards the base and the hatch opened. You missed the feeling of the air in the cave. You tried to reach for the clothes nearest to you but you spine hurt.

You grunted and grabbed them, putting them on to the best of you ability.

The back doors opened and June along with Jack and Miko carried you to the bed. Raf was to the side staring at you in shock.

Ratchet transformed and went over to you. "Is there anything you can do?"

June turned you over on your back and looked at you left wound. "At the look of it she/he was shot straight into the spine. If we don't get it out soon he'll/she'll become paralyzed from the torso down."

You panicked. "Get it out of me!!!" You exclaimed. Ratchet and June nodded to each other. You gulped.

Ratchet held up down gently as June got her tools. "Hold still!" She exclaimed as she dig into your spine.

You screamed at the top of your lungs, the pain everywhere in your body.

June finally got the bullet out and patched you up. You were tired and panting.

Ratchet held you close to his chassis and made sure you were okay. "(Y/N) you scared me... please... Don't do that."

Only the ones in the Autobot crew knew that you were a werewolf-except Fowler. Fowler would probably freak out.

You leaned into his touch and closed our optics. "I'm sorry, Ratchet," you said softly. "I'm sorry."

---

I'm not really proud of this one, sorry.