TFP!Soundwave x Tech.Officer!Reader x TFP!Shockwave

{Request}

{Artist: Unknown}

{Song: Car Radio}

You hummed as you typed on your datapad. You would walk as you typed, talking aloud. "We have to get that signal online, people! Let's go!" You shouted when a red light popped into your datapad. The drones immediately got to work.

You hugged and made your way over to a computer. You typed away from the computer to your datapad quickly, muttering profanities under your breath.

You huffed and looked at the drones. "IF THAT COM LINK IS NOT ONLINE IN FIVE CLICKS I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE BEAST'S FOOD BOWL!!!"

Right after you yelled that it turned green.

You smiled and nodded. "Thank you." And you walked away.

You walked out of the lab, checking all of the Communications, calendars, and so on. You were the Tech. Officer. You made sure all of your technology was in working order.

You saw Soundwave at the corner of your eye. As he pasted you gave a lazy wave without looking up from your datapad.

"Tell (Y/N) he/she has been working hard and that she/he has my thanks. Give him/her the news of her break, would you Soundwave?"

You stopped and turned around to look at Soundwave. He was facing you and his screen just turned off from the recording he just played.

"I'm flattered," you said with an eye roll. "But I'm not taking a break."

"That's an order!" Soundwave mimicked thanks to his recorder.

You vented and let the datapad fall to your side. "Okay, fine. But what is there to do? I work and that keeps me busy!"

"Shockwave may need help with an experiment." Soundwave said with different voices.

You groaned. "Fine! Now get along."

You turned back around and made your way to Shockwave's lab.

You have liked the two for a while but didn't show it. You always acted strong and mean and Megatron seemed to enjoy your personality. But you knew there was no time for love in war.

But that wasn't your only secret-you kind of liked human culture. But only the music. And of course their violent behavior.

You vented and transformed your soundproof helmet. You could hear out but no one could hear in.

You turned on Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. It just described how you were. Especially when you're taken off shift.

You listened in silence as you walked towards Shockwave's lab.

You entered to see Shockwave indeed working of an experiment of his, since when doesn't he work in an experiment?

He looked up and over to you. "Greetings, (Y/N)," he sat his work aside and walked over. You stopped the music and took your helmet off. "Why are you here?"

"Lord Megatron requested I take time off," you scoffed with your arms crossed. "And Soundwave suggested I came here."

Shockwave nodded. "Logical," He said and walked towards his experiment again. "Soundwave may be coming by once more."

You vented and nodded. "Alright. I'll get to work on checking over your tech. There will be no flaws."

Shockwave shook his helm. "You have worked too hard, it is illogical for you to continue working."

You groaned and ran a servo down your face. "What am I to do then, Shockwave?"

"Listen to us," Said a voice behind you. It was of many different voices. You vented.

"Soundwave, you planned something, didn't you?" You asked as you turned to face him. He gave a single nod.

Shockwave laid his servo on your shoulder. "We has something to discuss."

"That I work too much? Not the first time I've been told that, Shock." You said.

"Logical for you to think such," Shockwave said and joined Soundwave's side. "But it isn't about work."

"Then what?" You asked getting impatient.

Soundwave softly held your servo. You looked down at it and you suddenly relaxed. Your expression softened.

Shockwave held your hip and pulled you close. You looked at him and blinked a few times.

"We envy you, (Y/N). Perhaps... you could have some help with your work. The both of us could help." Shockwave said.

You looked at Soundwave then Shockwave again. "Yes."

---

Yaaayyyyy Short