TFP!Bumblebee vs. TFP!Smokescreen x Cybertronian!Fem!Racer!Reader x TFP!Knockout

{Request}

{Song Above: Victorious}

You just got back from a match to find the three mechs fighting... again.

Ever since Knockout had joined the Autobots he, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen have been bickering nonstop.

You rolled you optics as you walked in the middle of them to break them up. "Grow up, boys! Cybertron is almost rebuilt and you want to fight like sparklings?"

You huffed and walked to your room, swinging your hips teasingly as you always did.

Once in your room and hummed and looked around. Your room was slightly messy so you began to clean up.

After a while the door to your room opened. You groaned as the cherry red mech walked in.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed as he ran behind you and held your hips to hide behind you steadily. Bumblebee and Smokescreen came in with growls. "Help me! They want to turn me into a swamp colored Austin Martin! No one likes a swamp colored Austin Martin!!!"

You stomped you foot down. "WILL YOU BOYS STOP RIGHT NOW!?" Your thick southern accent showed as you yelled.

Everything was silent.

"It was Bumblebee's fault!"

::WHAT!? You said to stick the phase shifter up his aft after we repair it!::

"You guys were going to do WHAT to me!?"

"Shut up!"

::HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP!?::

"You both are so RUDE! Megatron would tear you both apart just from boredom and annoyance!"

"ENOUGH!" You screamed. You grabbed Knockout, threw him into your Berth. You grabbed Smokescreen and did the same. You snarled at Bumblebee and he dove into the Berth to join the other two.

You closed and locked the door. "Now why do you guys FIGHT all the time!? You were fine for the first week and then suddenly you were all at each other's throats! And Bee and Smokescreen have been fine since they first met! Now they want to kill each other! Talk!"

They all looked at each other. Smokescreen played with his digits. Bumblebee slouched and buzzed sadly. Knockout had the awkward 'Well we're kind of fucked' face.

"NOW!"

"BUMBLEBEE SAID YOUR HIPS ARE HOT!"

::KNOCKOUT SAID YOU MAKE HIS JOYSTICK MOVE INTO DRIVE!!!!::

"SMOKESCREEN SAID YOUR CHASSIS IS PLUMP ENOUGH TO EAT!"

You blinked. And blinked again. And again. The mechs looked at each other, snarling, and blushing.

You, on the other hand, were completely stunned. "What the..."

"Sorry...." Knockout muttered. Bee and Smokescreen nodded in agreement.

You shook your helm. Then surprisingly you began to laugh. "You boys were fighting over a little ol' femme like me!? I thought Knockout was gay!"

Knockout huffed, puffing his cheeks out. "Pansexual...."

"And I thought Bee and Smokey thought of me as a sister."

They shrugged.

You continued to laugh. "You perverted scaldrals!"

In the end the mechs licked themselves in their rooms and never came out until the end of the week.

---

OoF-