Dragonformer Ratchet x Hatchling Reader

{ Requested by, can I call ya girl6? Yeh, hope that's okay I'm bad at remembering and lazy :p }

{ If is don't know what Dragonformers are, it's must Transformers in dragon form, easy }

You limped through the woods. You had hatched not even a few days ago, just one day ago. When you hatched, you witnessed your mother die.

As you had ran from the killer, he caught you and tore your back leg. You can still walk, but it hurts.

Your stomach growled and you whimpered. You haven't even had your first meal yet.

You kept limping inward until our heard an eery laugh. You froze and wrapped your tail around your legs as you shook. You looked around, scared out of you mind.

"M-momma?" You squeaked. "I'm scared....." you knew she was gone, but you wouldn't believe it.

"Oh, boo hoo," Said the voice. "How touching."

You whipped around to see the giant dragon that killed your mother. A big grey, purple and black dragon with giant wings stood before you. His red eyes melting themselves into your soul.

You tried to run, but he stood on your tail. You screeched under his weight.

"MEGATRON!" Yelled a voice. I yelped when the dragon's claws dig themselves into your tail. "LEAVE THE HATCHLING ALONE!"

"Ah, the mighty Optimus," the dark dragon snarled. "And what do you have in return?"

"Enough of the games, Megatron. Hand them over and we will leave peacefully." You looked over to the voice to see a large red and blue dragon. His eyes were bright blue.

The grey one laughed out loud. "How funny," He said as he wiped his imaginary tears. "I thought you knew me better." And you felt a giant pain in your tail.

You yelped loudly and looked to find your tail in not one, but four ends. The dragon had clawed your tail. Oh cried in pain and you were pushed down by the grey one's claws on your head.

"Quiet you vermin!" He snapped at you. You sniffed and cried softly.

"If you do not accept that," the blue and red one growled. "So be it."

They started to tumble and you were suddenly flying. You looked up to see a white and orange dragon you haven't seen before.

"Don't worry," he said as he held you in his teeth. "I got ya."

He ran through the woods, 'Optimus' close behind after he fled from the fight. Then, you were in a portal, then a den.

You whined loudly and felt the lose of food and such get to you.

The dragon got to work quickly, and you felt somewhat better.

"Are you okay?" The orange dragon asked you. You sniffed and linked over to him, rubbing your head against his neck.

"Daddy......" you said softly. The orange one tensed.

But finally, you heard him chuckle. "Yes," He relaxed. "I am."

-

Sorry, it wasn't finished when it first posted. My friend and I were messing around and I had my phone on and it accidentally published.

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!