Optimus x Bumblebee

{ Requested by, Ando!!! }

{ THIS IS NOT A SHIP! IT IS A FATHER SON CHAPTER, DO NOT BE A HATER!!!!! }

Bumblebee ran out of the base and drove off. Mixed emotions were going through him. Magnus was being a jerk to him. Wheeljack won't stop yelling. And, as much as he sees Smokescreen as a brother, for the love of Primus stop complaining! That goes for you too, Ratchet! Arcee was having anger fits here and here. Bulkhead and Miko were rocking out all the time. Really, Optimus was the only one not on his hate list right now.

He just needed an escape from all the stress. Maybe Raf would help, but, scrap, he was at school still! He wouldn't be our for another two hours.....

Bumblebee thought about things to calm him down: driving, Raf, life on Cybertron, those kinds of things.

Then he saw a familiar semi drive behind him. He knew who it was as transformed. Optimus close behind.

"Bumblebee," Optimus started. "Are you alright?"

Bee nodded, not beeping a beep or whirr. Optimus sighed and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Bumblebee, you can talk to me." Optimus said.

Bee nodded, but didn't do anything else. Optimus and bent down to his level.

"Sometimes the crew can get a bit out of hand, but we are all family. You must remember that, Bumblebee." Optimus said.

Bumblebee made a quick mission and hugged the prime. Optimus gave a rare smile and hugged back

-

Yes, crappy, but I couldn't think of anything else. Plus, I'm at school lol

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!