Bayverse!Quintessa x Human!Pregnant!Reader Pt. 2

{Request}

{Song Above: Cannibal}

Your newborn child cried and cried until it was given food. You tiredly took them and began to breast feed them. You yawn and watched as your child calmed down. You relaxed and smiled slightly.

You saw Quintessa at the corner of your eye and looked over. She watched from a distance. You gestured her over and she floated over to you. You smiled slightly. You looked back down at your child before laughing softly.

"Why are you laughing?" Quintessa asked. You looked up at her.

"Oh nothing... Other than the fact that even with me and a noisy human baby here you keep us around. Why?" You asked and tilted your head.

Quintessa looked at the child before looking at you. "I had hoped that you would be a hostage worth taking... Though now I realize something thanks to you."

"What's that?" You asked as you turned back to your child. It was silent for a long time.

"That maybe... Some humans are worth saving. But most should be killed, but just few." She said.

You laughed and stroked your child's head. "You're just as close to a human as I am, Quintessa. You have feelings. You can change. You can make mistakes."

Quintessa frowned. "Are you saying I am weak?"

"No, of course not, you are actually really strong. But so are humans. You just have to meet the right ones."

------

Sorry today isn't my best day. :/