Knockout x Reader

{ Requested by, @Mcg333 }

{ You are Cybertronian }

You walked down the hall with a slight limp. I swore under your breath from the pain you had. You were heading to Med Bay. Of course, no one cared about you.

Megatron would roll his eyes and talk to you as if you were a pest. Starscream would ignore you. Soundwave would walk away and not even look at you. Breakdown and Knockout were the only mechs that were nice to you. Hey would help oh when your down and just be great friends.

You walked into Med Bay and found Knockout budding himself while Breakdown cleaned his hammer with a smile. Knockout noticed you first and smiled brightly.

"Ah! If it isn't (Y/N)! What happened this time?" He joked as he cocked his hip.

"He's big, he's a giant hulk, it was Bulkhead. Slammed me into the rock wall with his big aft wrecking ball." You rolled our eyes at the memory and sat in the berth.

Breakdown growled as he walked over to you, hammer gone. "He never changes." He muttered.

"No kidding." You said.

"Well, we'll fix you right up! Then I'll give you a nice, clean buff!" Knockout clapped his hands in excitement. You chuckled/giggled.

Once they got you fixed Knockout did a little happy dance as he got his buffer. "Yes! I finally get to buff someone other than myself! It's hard to buff my backside you know....."

You smirked. "And big ol' Breaks has to do the poor job..."

Breakdown laughed. "It isn't hard.... But he keeps waking me up early in the morning to buff him. Primus he loves it when I buff him."

Knockout smiled. "Well, you keep it nice a shiny! Okay! Now I buff!" Knockout skipped over and started to buff you.

Breakdown had I leave for a mission as Knockout buffed. He started to make conversation. "So," he started as he buffed your shoulders. "I got some gossip from the Nemesis!" He sang.

You chuckled/giggled. Classic Knocks.

"Oh yeh?" You asked. "And what have you heard?"

"Someone has a thing for you~!" Knockout was fangirling now. You smiled brightly.

"Any word on who?" You ask getting a bit cocky.

"Hmm.... I got a bit, but not much." He said. You rolled your eyes with a playful smirk.

"And what is that little bit?" You asked.

Knockout was quiet a moment in concentration as he buffed your under arm. "That the mech sees you every day...."

You frown. You see Megs, Screamer, and worst of all Soundwave every day. Of course, you see Knockout and Breakdown more, like, every hour, but what if it was the trio of hate?

Big M? Nah, he's too serious for it to be him. Plus, he hates you. Screamer? Nope. Hates your guts and the fights prove it all. Soundwave? Nah, can't be. You can't even figure out if he actually eats. So, who could it be? Actually, you see drones over and over again every day too!

"Anything else?" You ask a bit worried.

Knockout smiled at you with a gentle little sparkle in his optics. "I can think of one more."

"What is it?" You ask. Knockout sat the buffet down and seemed to think.

Then, suddenly, his lips are on yours. It was so sudden, but it was soft and gentle. He pulled away and blushed deeply. His whole face was blue from hot energon. He might as well be a reverse Breakdown. You blushed too.

"Well," Knockout bit his lip. "There you go..."

You smiled at him. "I have something to tell you, Knockout," You said. He looked at you. "I feel the same way."

-

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!