MTMTE!Swerve x PTSD!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Real World}

You laid your helm on the bar counter, taking another cup of high grade in your servo. You looked at it before sitting up to chug it again.

Tear stains were embedded on your face. Nothing could ever wash them away.

You heard someone sit next to you as you turned to Swerve and ordered another high grade. He immediately got on that.

"Hey," Said a voice beside you. "Why you cryin'? You're too much of a star."

You didn't reply and thanked Swerve for the drink, sipping it's sour taste.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." You vented and turned to the person.

"Yes?"

"How about we go back to my place, huh? You know, wipe those tears away somehow? I could help you?" He smirked.

You rolled your optics. "No thanks." You muttered into your cup, drinking more.

They grabbed your servo that held your cup tightly. You looked at him in the corner of your optic, trying to hide your fear.

"I'm not asking."

"Let me go," you said with a broken voice. You began to shake a little as his tight on you got tighter.

"Let's go," He said and stood, pulling you away. You yelped and dropped the cup, making it shatter. You fought their grip but they grabbed your other wrist and began to drag you.

"LET ME GO!" You begged, tears already falling. He tossed you into the wall and cornered you, face to face with you.

"Now why would I?"

You gulped, all of your past rushing up on you and making you cry harder and harder.

"Hey!"

They turned around but was knocked down. "Get out of my bar before I make you, bud!"

They grumbled, holding their helm before walking out.

You fell to your aft, face in your servos as you sobbed. Someone held you close, wrapping their arms comfortably around you.

You slowly looked up to see Swerve, the owner and bartender of this bar. You smiled a little.

"Thanks, Swerve," You wiped your tears. "I-I owe you one."

"Nope," He Smiled. "You owe nothing. You can stay for as long as you want! I won't let anyone touch you again, I promise. I'll kick them out faster than Whirl's temper can snap, I promise you that. Hey that reminds me, have you seen Whirl? He said he would come by for a drink sometime tonight but I haven't seen him."

You laughed a little as he helped you to your seat and continued to talk his head off. You didn't mind.

You liked the company.