TFP!Soundwave x Cybertronian!Reader x TFP!Bumblebee

{Requested}

(Song Above: Thank You, Next)

Your breath was heavy and painful. Your hands were outstretched to both of the mech's directions. "I said to stop..." you said between breaths.

Bumblebee and Soundwave stayed in their battle positions. You looked at the both of them.

"Yes, I lied. I'm sorry. But please don't kill each other. I couldn't live with myself if you did..." you grunted, trying to stay on your weak feet.

The mechs were silent.

"I love both of you, okay? I love Bumblebee, and I love Soundwave. I can't choose just one of you..." the two seemed to relax and stare at you, no longer at each other.

You felt your mind grow light and fuzzy. "Please... Just stop fighting..." you fell to your knees and then fell to your side, breathing heavily.

Soundwave And Bumblebee rushed over to help you. You closed your optics as your breathing grew hurt.

Soundwave took your pulse and held one of your bleeding wounds. Bumblebee held your limp servo.

"I'm sorry I lied," you said quietly. "And I hope you forgive me."

::We forgave you a long time ago,:: Bumblebee buzzed sadly. Soundwave nodded in agreement.

You smiled. "Good... So you can love someone else when I die..."

"We love you, no one else," Soundwave explained in different voices. "No one could replace you!"

You chuckled slightly. "Well someone has to...."

Then your world went black.

---

I guess I wanted to try something a bit new?