Bayverse!Nitro Zeus x Quiet!Decepticon!Femme!Reader

{Not Requested}

{Song Above: Darkside}

{Warning; Minimal Swearing}

You slowly walked as the humans aimed their guns at you. Your servos were chained together and you were unable to transform due to their precautions.

You listened as they ordered each other, and you, around. You studied all of them, their bodies, skin, height, weight, their movement, and more importantly their personality and actions. They were the most important think of all, in your optics. Knowing their personalities meant that it would be easier to get to their heads.

"Move faster!" One human snapped. She stopped for a moment to look at the human. Their guns immediately rose to your optics, ready to shoot as you studied this human.

He was tall, built, obviously very serious and didn't take jokes lightly. He seemed to have a hate about everyone, or so you had observed. He seemed to be one of their higher ups. But he was no one they would protect. And that was obvious.

"If I am requested to move at a quicker speed," he you calmly, studying his movements. "You humans would find it suspicious. And you would fire at one wrong 'fast' movement. And you know that very well."

And without another word, you began to walk at the same speed as before. The humans were quiet, still not used to the fact that you rarely spoke.

As they followed you, you heard a familiar voice. "Hey, Enrique!" You looked over to the room you were being led to. "When is my pájaro canto (song bird) gettin' here, eh?"

As the large garage-like door began to open, you saw the human 'Enrique' than Zeus liked to mess with ever so much. Then you saw the thug 'con himself.

Seeing you, the thug immediately smiled like a sparkling and opened his arms for you. "My pájaro canto! I've missed you!"

As the cuffs automatically fell off from your servos, you felt your wrists and servos before walking towards your mate. He immediately hugged you tight and lifted you up and shook you around.

You hugged back as he did this and the humans were careful to stay out of the way. No matter how often you saw each other, this was always how the one and only Nitro Zeus greeted you. They've learned from their past mistakes. All of them.

As Nitro Zeus day you down he laughed. "Hey! Look! Brad made us a lil' gift!" He looked at a man he called 'Brad' who came forward carrying something large in his hands.

As you studied Brad, you couldn't help what he was carrying. Zeus bent down and took it from the human's tiny servos. "Thanks, Brad! Owe you one, man!"

When Zeus stood back up to his full height you kept your eyes on the item in his servos. Before you even asked, the thug smirked his devilish smirk. "It's a lil' gift humans call a 'ring'. It's kind of shit," he said honestly. "But it's nice of Brad!"

Brad had a look of 'are you kidding me?' Right after Zeus offended him.

You looked at the ring to see it was in a perfect circle and large enough to fit your digits. It was clean and very well made with designs in the metal. It seemed to be made of titanium.

As you were studying it, Zeus took your servo and placed it on your finger. It was the perfect size. You wondered how Brad could have possibly known the diameter and circumference of your finger, though then again you remembered he spend most of his time here with your bondmate.

"Isn't it awesome? We can match finally!" He showed his own rings and you smiled slightly. He hugged him and he happily hugged back, in a much more calmer way.

You then turned to Brad and nodded a little in appreciation, in who he nodded back in same. You looked up at Zeus and reached up to kiss his cheek, in which made his helm heat up to the point his face turned blue.

You couldn't help but laugh a little and took his servos. He reached down, lifting your servos up, and gave you one big kiss. You laughed as he buried you in affection. He was much larger than you, do you fell back and he fell with you.

The humans ran in fear of being squished into human pancakes under your weights, which was one incident they would not forget cleaning up.

Zeus didn't let up as he held you in a grizzly grip, showering you in affection as you laughed. Most humans left except for a large number of guards to keep watch. You gently kissed Zeus's helm as you both calmed down.

"Damn, how long has it been since we've been little idiots?" You asked him calmly, a smile on your face as Zeus chuckled in reply.

"Lord Megatron would be so annoyed if he knew what we were doing right now," he said. "But at least he can't stop us now! I've missed this!"

You smiled and nodded calmly. "Me too," he glanced at the guards before leaning in, close to Zeus's audio receptor so that the guards couldn't hear. And with a soft whisper, you told your mate three strong words that made Zeus think he was shot in the spark.

"I'm sparked, Zeus."

---

Nitro Zeus is my favorite Decepticons in TFTLK and no one can change my mind. He's underrated and needs more love, so have this.