TFP!Optimus x Femme!Prime!Reader

{Request}

{Song Above: Kill The Lights}

Optimus stared at you, surprised. You stared at him and bowed. "Optimus Prime..."

Optimus blinked. "(Y/N) Prime? I haven't seen you since the 13 left and disappeared..."

You nodded. "I had to follow them."

Optimus frowned. "Did they...?"

You looked down. "After an explosion I couldn't find them. And no sign of Alpha Trion."

Optimus looked down. Alpha Trion, the only father figure Optimus had ever had, had vanished years before the war without a clue. Where he went no one knows.

You laid a servo on his shoulder. "Come Optimus, we must warn the others about Megatron."

Optimus nodded and lead you to base. Once inside the giant rock, you looked around.

Arcee and Bulkhead stared in disbelief, and Bumblebee was curious and highly suspicious. Ratchet gasped.

"By the AllSpark... (Y/N) Prime is alive? But-But How?" Ratchet Ram to you and looked you over as if to see if you were actually real metal.

You nodded. "Of course, Ratchet. I fear that no other primes of my knowledge survived. Only myself and Optimus."

Bumblebee was confused. ::Prime? She's a prime?::

Bulkhead stepped forward. "I forgot you were even a Prime. You were so sudden and it was just when the war started and everything turned to nothing but bloodshed."

Arcee nodded in agreement. "Feels good to know that I'm not the only femme anymore." She smiled fullheartedly.

You have a kind Smiled to her. You turned to Ratchet. "I am afraid that Megatron is planning to kidnap one of the Autobots," You started. "He will do anything to get the information he wants."

"Well let's go there and give them a surprise!" Bulkhead said.

Optimus hook his helm. "That is unwise, Bulkhead. They'll be ready,"

Bulkhead backed away a bit and stayed silent. Arcee laid a servo on his arm and nodded.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Ratchet Asked. "Wait for them to come and find us?"

You shook your helm. "No, sir. In fact, we will wait for them to show themselves."

As you explained your plan, the Autobots became more and more aware of why you were chosen as a Prime. They nodded and with their orders began to do their work.

"(Y/N)," you turned to your designation to see Optimus ushering you spent the hall.

You followed the more experienced Prime until the both of you entered his well kept and bland room with datapads here and here.

"I understand that it had been hard to stay in charge," you said. "But if you wish to talk to me about leadership, I shall decline. This planet is a place of unknown land to me, here you are my teacher,"

Optimus nodded. "Being a Prime I suppose we have similar thoughts." You smiled a little and nodded back.

He gently took your servo. You relaxed and hugged him. You buried yourself into his warmth. "You make looking poetic so easy!" You whispered, breaking your majestic Prime act.

Optimus chuckled and pulled away to look at you. "It comes and goes."

You purred a little. "I haven't seen you in so many millinias. I was starting to think that you found someone else."

Optimus shook his helm. "I stay true, forever if I must to know if you are safe or had met your demise."

You smiled and hugged him gently. Optimus lifted you then laid you on his Berth.

"Rest," He said softly. "Once you awake, I can show you our human friends."

---

Sorry for not posting a lot! School is coming closer and I have Band Camp!