Ratchet x Reader

{ Requested by, ratch7 }

{ You are Cybertronian }

"WAY TO GO, BULK!" You screamed. "YOU SMASHED IT!"

Bulkhead gave a sorry look to you. "Sorry, (Y/N)....."

"SORRY IS NOT IN MY DICTIONARY! YOU SMASHED MY ONLY THING TO REMEMBER MY SIRE, BULK! DO YOU REALLY THINK A SORRY IS GOOD ENOUGH!?" You screamed louder.

You were met with silence. Everyone around you, even Optimus, gave a sorry look. You growled and stomped and transformed, driving/flying through the desert in rage. You found a tall cliff and climbed/flew up the cliff side. You sat at the edge and looked at the setting sun.

A bright yellow crystal shard, as small as a human head, was in your hand. You couldn't hold in the pain anymore. You cried.

Your sire had given it to you before he sent you away. To save you. To protect you. He died in the hands of Megatron, torn apart. The shard was all you had to remember him. It was always around your neck, but you took it off for an X-ray. Starscream attacked you in the most recent attack, so it was necessary.

You shouldn't have taken it off. It wouldn't have gotten smashed by the wrecker oaf himself.

I closed your eyes and listened to the world around you. You heard a bridge open behind you and growled, knowing it was an Autobot bridge.

"(Y/N)," Ratchet started softly. "Bulk didn't mean to, you know that. I may get mad at him, but I'm the grumpy medic."

"Do you even know how I feel?" You snapped. "That you know you fail your sire!? That you fought so hard for your sire and when oh finally die he knows your failed him!? Bulk broke his shard, Ratchet..... It was what kept me going....." you said.

Ratchet sat beside you. "Look, he wants you to keep going! The shard or not, I'm sure he's proud of you, if not ecstatic that your still going! Many of us gave up hope, but we always fought to the end. Jazz, for example," You tense. And sparklinghood friend. "Prowl was torn apart by Megatron, and Jazz swore he would avenge him. He fought for a long time, (Y/N). And he was happy that Prowl was happy once he joined the AllSpark. We all have hard times in life, but that's just...... well...... life!"

You sniffed and leaned on his shoulder. "Why are you so easy to explain things to? The others say it's impossible to do it, but somehow-"

"I either listen, or I don't. I always listen to you, (Y/N), always. Ever since we first met in that battlefield, ever since I wrapped your wound on that first fight, I listened." Ratchet cut off. You listened with your bright (F/C) eyes wide. You never knew Ratchet had done that.

He hugged you close. "Ratchet?" You asked. "Why?"

Ratchet gave a soft smile, a never before seen sight from the rest of the crew. "Because, (Y/N). Your the one femme/mech I care for most." And he kissed you.

Our were frozen for a second, but relaxed in the kiss. That's when you realized, he was the mech you cared for most.

-

Welp, der yer ger! :p

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!